We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLiana Vanes
Modified over 6 years ago
Twenty Questions Subject: FUTURE TENSES Template:http://jc-schools.net/tutorials/ppt- games/http://jc-schools.net/tutorials/ppt- games/
Twenty Questions 12345 678910 1112131415 1617181920
1. Where/ you /go after class? Where are you going/ are you going to go after class?
2. You/ go out on Friday night? Are you going out/ Are you going to go out on Friday night?
3. You / use / the Internet today? Are you going to use/ Are you using the Internet today?
4. Do you think Real Madrid/ win the league? Do you think Real Madrid will win the league?
5. Do you think you/ ever speak/ perfect English?. Do you think you´ll ever speak perfect English?
6. What/ you/ do/ this weekend? What are you going to do this weekend?
7. Where/ you/ have lunch tomorrow? Where are you having / are you going to have lunch tomorrow?
8. You/ watch TV tonight? What programme? Are you going to watch/ Are you watching TV tonight? What programme?
9. You/ cook/ tonight? What? Are you going to cook tonight? What?
10. Do you think you/ have the same job all your life? Do you think you´ll have the same job all your life?
11. You/ visit/ a relative next weekend? Are you going to visit/ Are you visiting a relative next weekend?
12. What´s the next thing you/ buy? What´s the next thing you´re going to buy?
13. Do you think you / live to be over 90? Do you think you´ll live to be over 90?
14. You/ meet/ a friend after class today? Are you going to meet/ Are you meeting a friend after class today?
15. Do you think you/ live abroad in the future? Do you think you´ll live abroad in the future?
16. In your opinion, do you think it/ rain this afternoon? In your opinion, do you think it will rain this afternoon?
17. Do you think you / work abroad in the future? Do you think you´ll work abroad?
18. What´s the next film you / see at the cinema? What´s the next film you´re going to see at the cinema?
19. Do you think you/ be rich in the future? Do you think you´ll be rich in the future?
20. What book/ you/ read next? What book are you going to read next?
Present Simple or Continuous? With V. TO GO
COMPUTERIZED SUPPLEMENT TO ENTERPISE 3
Grammar Overview A Review of the Tenses.
Paper 3: Use of English Present Perfect Simple vs. Continuous
PREDICTIONS will, may, might,
THE FUTURE TENSES: WILL, GOING TO & PRES. CONTINUOUS.
SIMPLE FUTURE TENSES.
Welcome to “Our Daily English”. Introduction Create a personal website Chat on the Internet with students abroad.
Structure and Uses. TO EXPRESS PREDICTION WITHOUT EVIDENCE: The Headmaster won’t let you leave at this time. GUESSING: Fortune teller: “You will win a.
Grammar Review 3 The FutureTenses.
Use Of Tenses Navdeep Kaur,Manpreet Singh Presented By: Sarita Sexena Lect.(Eng.) Govt. sen. Sec. school Sahauran(SAS Nagar) Class: 9 th ; Subject: English.
Places to live Asking questions Free time Places to shop By the river
Present simple Making quiestions/negative verbs. Make the sentences negative John Brown lives next door. I do my homework in my bedroom. She reads novels.
Sloveso to be, průběhové časy Markéta Zakouřilová VY_32_INOVACE_119 ZŠ Jenišovice.
The Future Continuous Tense Introduction Just like the other Continuous Tenses (Present and Past Continuous), the Future Continuous Tense reflects action.
VERB/TENSE SYSTEM. THE PRESENT PROGRESSIVE/ CONTINUOUS TENSE The present continuous tense is made up of : am/is/are + verb + ‘-ing’. UsageExamples To.
FUTURE FORMS Made by: Matej Klobušický. 1) The most common use of will is as an auxiliary verb to show future time. It expresses a future fact or prediction-at.
Post- test about Tenses Do the test about mixed tenses for checking how much you know about tenses. ( present simple / present continuous / present perfect.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.