9. O horário “07:25” corresponde a: a)It is seven twenty b)It is twenty past seven c)It is twenty five past seven d)It is thirty five to eight
Present Continuous (affirmative) I am working You are working He is working She is working It is working We are working You are working They are working Present Continuous (negative) I am not working You are not working He is not working She is not working It is not working We are not working You are not working They are not working Present Continuous (interrogative) Am I working? Are You working? Is He working? is She working? Is It working? are We working? Are You working? are They working ? Simple Present (affirmative) I work You work He works She works It works We work You work They work Simple Present (negative) I don´t work You don´t work He doesn´t work She doesn´t work It doesn´t work We don´t work You don´t work They don´t work Simple Present (interrogative) Do I work? Do You work? Does He work? Does She work? Does It work? Do We work? Do You work? Do They work?
10. A frase “nós estamos trabalhando” é: a)We work b)We works c)We are work d)We are working
11. A frase “ele trabalha no cinema” é: a)He is working at the movies b)He works movies c)He work at the movies d)He works at the movies
12. A resposta para a pergunta “When do you study?” é: a)I study English b)I study at Assembleia Legislativa c)I study in the evening d)I am study in the evening
13. A frase “Existe uma árvore em frente da casa” é: a)There are a tree in front of the house b)There is a tree behind the house c)There is a tree in front of the house d)There is not a tree in front of the house