We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJocelyn Gray
Modified over 6 years ago
Student’s registration and class joining
1. Go to http://www.skillfuldigibooks.com/
2. You are a new user. Click ‘Enter your token details’.
3. Enter your ‘Access code’ (from the back cover of the book). For the lower box, type the letters you see. Then, click ‘Continue’.
4. Since you don’t have a Macmillan student account before, click ‘here’ to start.
5. Fill in your own information, and please DO NOT forget your password.
6. Tick the 2 boxes below to agree with terms and conditions, and click ‘Continue’.
7. Click ‘Confirm’.
8. Close the pop-up window.
9. An email from the Macmillan help desk will be sent to your mailbox to confirm your user account. If you have problems on the skillfuldigibooks, you can reply this email.
10. After the registration process, you can see the book and the level you are studying. Click the highlighted button to enter.
11. At the ‘Main menu’ page, click ‘Digibook’ to enter an online book.
12. Put your password (you use for logging in) again.
13. This is the first page of the digibook.
1. Open the ‘Main menu’ page and click the ‘Skillful practice’ button.
2. Select the ‘Markbook’.
3. Select the ‘Class manager’ button.
4. Click ‘Join a new class’.
5. Fill in the ‘Class password’ given by your teacher.
6. Put your password (you use for logging in) again.
7. Click ‘OK’.
8. After you have already joined the class, close the pop-up window.
Logging in after the registration
1. At the ‘Returning user?’, type your username and password, and then login.
2. You can see the book and the level you are studying. Click the highlighted button to enter.
Help File For User Creation Click the “Course” button for Creating/Add User.
2 To register for 1 st time – click “REGISTER NOW” If you are already registered: Login in the “Teachers” section - Enter your Username and Password.
Tips for using the [New Student Section] on
Pennsylvania’s Protection From Abuse Database
Teacher’s registration and online class creation.
Updating User Information Password – use this field to change your own password Confirm Password – retype the new password for verification purposes To.
Accessing the McDougal Littell Online Books. 1.Select High School Math 2.Select TX 3.Select GO 4.After the first time, the book you choose will appear.
HOW TO BE A FRIENDS AND FAMILY SPONSOR Log into the AF Portal. Select PROFILE in the upper menu.
HOW TO ACCESS THE ONLINE TEXTBOOK
Creating a Single Sign On Account. To create a Single Sign On ID please visit and select the option to create a new account.
SAM: Student Getting Started Guide.
Registration & System Access SDE Support. PROVIDED BY THE IDAHO STATE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION Registration System will direct you.
Getting started with for students before you register Make sure you have: an active account Internet browser installed on your computer Student.
COIS11011 Resource Package. How can MyITLab help you? Online training resource to improve your skills in Office Applications Online training resource.
HHS Enterprise Portal Redesign Training for CASA Users.
A valid address Our course enrollment key A SmartWork Registration code Registering For SmartWork You will need:
VASP PREPAYMENT SYSTEM Training Module for CLIENTS.
Vanche Gujarat Abhiyaan(VGA)- Best Reader Competition Online Student Registration and Data Entry presentation.
The business of life Registering a Programme. Registration Process Use the paper form to capture data Visit or
© 2022 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.