We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKristin McDowell
Modified over 2 years ago
Business Computer Information Systems Review PowerPoint Microsoft Office XP
1. What type of items can a presentation created with PowerPoint include?
Text: Words clip art: graphs: video clips: Sound:
2. What should you use when you want to include an organization chart on a slide?
A slide layout that has a placeholder for it
3. What is on every slide which tells the user what kind of information or graphic might go there such as a title, bulleted text, clipart, etc?
A Place Holder
4. What displays miniature versions of the slides on screen so that you can move and arrange slides easily by dragging?
The Slide Sorter view
5. How many Auto Layouts does PowerPoint have that you can choose from to create a new slide or change the layout of an existing slide?
6.What does the Slide Master Do?
It is used to format all the slides of your presentation.
7. What allows you to work with several objects as if they were one object?
Grouping (the same as it did with clipart in Word)
8. How can you save a presentation so that it can be viewed on the Internet?
9. What is the option you should choose when beginning a new presentation from scratch with no predetermined formatting?
Auto Content Wizard
10. What is the button on the Formatting toolbar that displays a menu of frequently performed functions when clicked?
11. What do you do in a clip art placeholder on a slide to cause The Microsoft Clip Gallery to appear for you?
double-click using the left mouse button
12. What are pre- designed graphic styles that can be applied to your slides?
Design Templates (for example: Every slide in this presentation)
13. What reserves a space on a slide in a presentation for the type of information you want to add such as text, charts, pictures, etc?
14. When running a presentation, what determines how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears?
15. What alerts you if an element of your presentation does not conform to the standards of good style?
A light bulb icon will appear
16. What can you use in a presentation to display data in rows and columns?
A table Memorial DayRip Tarber Stock Championship Flag Day Vintage Car Trade Show 4 th of JulySage Stone 500 Labor DayStock Classic Starter
17. What charts are useful for showing the hierarchical structure and relationships within a company?
18. What are the (5) Views in PowerPoint?
a) Normal b) Outline c) Slide d) Slide Sorter e) Slide Show (This View)
19. To resize and/or move a text box, click what on the border of the box and drag?
20. You should use what method when you need to select multiple objects?(Ex. drawing objects, graphics, etc.) that are not close to each other.
End of Power Point Test Review
PowerPoint 2010 Vocabulary.
Microsoft PowerPoint ® 2003 Carl B. Struck Presentation Graphics n Educational, business, sales and other presentations (slide shows) n Combination of.
XP New Perspectives on Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Tutorial 2 1 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Tutorial 2 – Applying and Modifying Text and Graphic.
Types of Presentation Programs Microsoft PowerPoint WordPerfect Presentation Lotus Freelance Graphics.
FIRST COURSE PowerPoint. XP New Perspectives on Microsoft Office 2007: Windows XP Edition2 What Is PowerPoint? PowerPoint is a powerful presentation graphics.
XP New Perspectives on Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Tutorial 2 1 Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Tutorial 2 – Applying and Modifying Text and Graphic Objects.
1 Computing for Todays Lecture 20 Yumei Huo Fall 2006.
Created by Barbara Pitsinger
Objectives Create a new presentation. Format slides.
Lecture 7, Term COD12 Computer Literacy for Teachers Presentation Software.
Pasewark & Pasewark 1 PowerPoint Lesson 2 Creating and Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations Part 2 Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory.
PowerPoint Basics Technology Summit University of Denver February 27, 2004.
XP New Perspectives on Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Tutorial 1 1 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Tutorial 1 – Creating a Presentation.
Pasewark & Pasewark Microsoft Office 2003: Introductory 1 INTRODUCTORY MICROSOFT POWERPOINT Lesson 2 – Creating and Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations.
Introduction to PowerPoint
® Microsoft Office 2010 PowerPoint Tutorial 2: Adding and Modifying Text and Graphic Objects.
Pasewark & Pasewark Microsoft Office XP: Introductory Course INTRODUCTORY MICROSOFT POWERPOINT Lesson 1 – PowerPoint Basics.
PowerPoint Lesson 2 Creating and Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations
Power Point Presentations A Step by Step Guide. Contents The very first step Choosing slide layout Adding text boxes Custom Animation Changing slide design.
Learning Microsoft Power Point Getting Started There are three features that you should remember as you work within PowerPoint 2007: the Microsoft.
Pasewark & Pasewark Microsoft Office Applications: Introductory Course 1 INTRODUCTORY MICROSOFT POWERPOINT Part 1 – PowerPoint Basics.
1 PowerPoint Lesson 1 PowerPoint Basics Microsoft Office 2013: Introductory Pasewark & Pasewark.
M. D. Slaughter1 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 Tutorial Lai 687 Instructional Design M. D. Slaughter.
1 Getting Started The following slides outline the steps to planning and creating your PowerPoint slide show presentation.
Pasewark & Pasewark 1 PowerPoint Lesson 2 Creating and Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory.
How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation Mrs. Leah Craft University of Mississippi NMGK-8.
XP New Perspectives on Microsoft: Office Power Point 2003 Tutorial 1 Presentation by: Joseph H. Schuessler, B.B.A., M.B.A., M.S., Ph.D. (ABD) 1 Agenda.
Practical Computing by Lynn Hogan
Pasewark & Pasewark Microsoft Office 2003: Introductory 1 INTRODUCTORY MICROSOFT POWERPOINT Lesson 1 – PowerPoint Basics.
PowerPoint Lesson 1 Microsoft PowerPoint Basics
1 2 PowerPoint is Very Popular Worldwide, over 30 million PowerPoint presentations are given every day. That is 11 billion in a year or 350 per second.
A Quick Review Of Unit 6 – Using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Key Applications © CCI Learning Solutions Inc.
1 Computing for Todays Lecture 19 Yumei Huo Fall 2006.
COMPREHENSIVE PowerPoint Tutorial 2 Applying and Modifying Text and Graphic Objects COM111 Introduction to Computer Applications.
PowerPoint 2012 Tips for Creating a Presentation.
Microsoft PowerPoint Level One Presented by Merrilee Shopland Media Graphics Specialist Professional Development & Evaluation Programs.
FIRST COURSE PowerPoint Tutorial 2 Applying and Modifying Text and Graphic Objects.
XP New Perspectives on Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Tutorial 1 1 Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Tutorial 1 – Creating a PowerPoint Presentation.
1. ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY TENTATIVE PROGRAMME OF TRAINING WORKSHOP OF M.PHIL Education Course – 3705 MS Power Point – 2003 Instructor: Mr. Nowsherwan.
© 2008 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Creating Presentations Next Microsoft PowerPoint™
Presented by the Virginia 4-H Science and Technology Committee PowerPoint 101.
Welcome to PowerPoint for Beginners In-Tech Training Elementary School Teachers Day 2 January 13 and 14, 2003.
1 Chapter 15 Creating a Presentation. Practical Computer Literacy, 2 nd edition Chapter 15 2 What’s inside and on the CD? In this chapter, you will learn.
Microsoft Office Suite Microsoft PowerPoint
XP Practical OpenOffice.org Chapter 8 1 Creating a Presentation.
PowerPoint Adding Special Effects and Internet Links Running Microsoft Office 97 Randy Sadewater
CIS 250 Advanced Computer Applications PowerPoint.
CBA Unit 5 Presentations Definitions. Animation adding sound or special effects to the way text and objects move on and off a slide during a slide show.
3.2 Presentation Software End Show Creating slide shows including audio,video and digital images End Show.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.