We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKristin McDowell
Modified about 1 year ago
Business Computer Information Systems Review PowerPoint Microsoft Office XP
1. What type of items can a presentation created with PowerPoint include?
Text: Words clip art: graphs: video clips: Sound:
2. What should you use when you want to include an organization chart on a slide?
A slide layout that has a placeholder for it
3. What is on every slide which tells the user what kind of information or graphic might go there such as a title, bulleted text, clipart, etc?
A Place Holder
4. What displays miniature versions of the slides on screen so that you can move and arrange slides easily by dragging?
The Slide Sorter view
5. How many Auto Layouts does PowerPoint have that you can choose from to create a new slide or change the layout of an existing slide?
6.What does the Slide Master Do?
It is used to format all the slides of your presentation.
7. What allows you to work with several objects as if they were one object?
Grouping (the same as it did with clipart in Word)
8. How can you save a presentation so that it can be viewed on the Internet?
9. What is the option you should choose when beginning a new presentation from scratch with no predetermined formatting?
Auto Content Wizard
10. What is the button on the Formatting toolbar that displays a menu of frequently performed functions when clicked?
11. What do you do in a clip art placeholder on a slide to cause The Microsoft Clip Gallery to appear for you?
double-click using the left mouse button
12. What are pre- designed graphic styles that can be applied to your slides?
Design Templates (for example: Every slide in this presentation)
13. What reserves a space on a slide in a presentation for the type of information you want to add such as text, charts, pictures, etc?
14. When running a presentation, what determines how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears?
15. What alerts you if an element of your presentation does not conform to the standards of good style?
A light bulb icon will appear
16. What can you use in a presentation to display data in rows and columns?
A table Memorial DayRip Tarber Stock Championship Flag Day Vintage Car Trade Show 4 th of JulySage Stone 500 Labor DayStock Classic Starter
17. What charts are useful for showing the hierarchical structure and relationships within a company?
18. What are the (5) Views in PowerPoint?
a) Normal b) Outline c) Slide d) Slide Sorter e) Slide Show (This View)
19. To resize and/or move a text box, click what on the border of the box and drag?
20. You should use what method when you need to select multiple objects?(Ex. drawing objects, graphics, etc.) that are not close to each other.
End of Power Point Test Review
Pasewark & Pasewark Microsoft Office XP: Introductory Course INTRODUCTORY MICROSOFT POWERPOINT Lesson 2 – Enhancing a PowerPoint Presentation.
PowerPoint 2007 © : The Power of Presentations How can Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 help you share information?
Microsoft ® Office PowerPoint ® 2003 Training Create your first Presentation Mr Garel…… presents:
Developing a PowerPoint Presentation By Dr. Richard T. James, Jr.
POWERPOINT 2007 Introduction to Microsoft Office Skills.
Presentation Basics Lesson 2. Skills Matrix SkillsMatrix SkillSkill # Creating a New Blank Presentation Create presentations from blank presentations.
Pasewark & Pasewark Microsoft Office XP: Introductory Course INTRODUCTORY MICROSOFT POWERPOINT Lesson 4 – Expanding on PowerPoint Basics.
A guide to using PowerPoint. PowerPoint PowerPoint is a program that creates slideshows. These shows can be controlled by you or set to run automatically.
Powerpoint Features and How-to’s Introduction to Computers Mr. Jain.
Step-by-Step: Add a Graphical Hyperlink USE the Special Events Final presentation that is still open from the previous exercise. 1.Go to slide 4, and click.
Microsoft ® Office PowerPoint ® 2007 Training Get up to speed [Your company name] presents:
Microsoft Power Point for beginners. Prerequisites Computer skills, such as the ability to use a mouse Understanding of windows software structure.
Introduction to PowerPoint By Michelle Kravitz. What is PowerPoint? n A presentation software n Uses multimedia: text, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos,
This presentation demonstrates how to use tables within MSWord. A table is made up of rows and columns of cells that you can fill with text and graphics.
COMPREHENSIVE PowerPoint Tutorial 1 Creating a Presentation.
B.Applications Software 7.00 Utilize multimedia/presentation graphics software. Unit Objectives
1 Module 6 Session 5 Getting the message across An interactive tutorial.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Noris Bt. Ismail Faculty of Information and Communication Technology Tel : (Ext 8408)
SADC Course in Statistics Module I4 Session 12 Getting the message across An interactive tutorial.
Section Goals Understand Tables Know how to create, edit, and use Tables Investigate ‘nesting’ Tables Be able to format Tables.
MULTIMEDIA What is Multimedia? The word MULTIMEDIA is made up from two words, MULTI meaning more than one and MEDIA meaning a method of displaying or passing.
XP New Perspectives on Microsoft Office Word 2003 Tutorial 3 1 Microsoft Office Word 2003 Tutorial 3 – Creating a Multiple-Page Report.
Using Microsoft PowerPoint in the Classroom Joe Hill Rockingham County Public Schools.
Presents Microsoft ® Office PowerPoint ® 2007 Training Get up to speed [Your company name] presents:
4Left Click on Start 4Slide up to Programs 4Slide right and highlight Microsoft PowerPoint Left Click.
XP New Perspectives on Microsoft Office Word 2003 Tutorial 9 1 Microsoft Office Word 2003 Tutorial 9 – Creating On-Screen Forms Using Advanced Table Techniques.
Working with Tables for Page Design – Lesson 41 Working with Tables for Page Design Lesson 4.
Interaction Design: Visio. About MS Visio MS Visio is a tool that allows you map user workflows, website sitemaps, website pages, software screens, forms,
Introduction to Microsoft Access
MS Word BasicTraining. Section One: Word Basics Section Objectives Know how to open MS Word. Be able to identify the Toolbar. Know which Tabs on.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.