We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLindsay Harper
Modified over 2 years ago
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 6 Week 3
1. The king keeped gold silver and jewels in the dungeon. 2. He didnt beleive anything was more important than wealth.
1. The king kept gold, silver, and jewels in the dungeon. 2. He didn’t believe anything was more important than wealth.
3. José drawed a picture of King Midas Aurelia and the young man. 4. The king was overcome with greif when his littel girl was turned to gold.
3. José drew a picture of King Midas, Aurelia, and the young man. 4. The king was overcome with grief when his little girl was turned to gold.
5. Grandpa always says that the bestest things in life are free? 6. Hes right a hug is free.
5. Grandpa always says that the best things in life are free 6. He’s right. A hug is free.
7. This story is more funnier then that one. 8. My neice loves to write stories songs and poems.
7. This story is funnier than that one. 8. My niece loves to write stories, songs, and poems.
9. Losing the golden touch filled he with releif. 10. Look Father the roses are back! They are not hard and uglie.
9. Losing the golden touch filled him with relief. 10. Look, Father, the roses are back! They are not hard and ugly.
Author: Charlotte Craft Genre: Myth
Family Times Daily Questions Prior Knowledge Compare and Contrast
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer.
Song > Say I Do. Song > All: La, la, la, la, la, La, la, la, la, la. La, la, la, la, la, La, la, la, la, la. Say I Do.
Character and Setting Fourth Grade Unit 4 Week 3 By Kristi Waltke.
A LITTLE BOYS TEMPER. There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper,
Control Your Anger Presented By: Mr. Pawan Kumar Sharma (Principal), JNV Shimla.
King Midas Created By: Matthew Gorski Troy Shurites Colleen McCoy.
What is the bigger meaning?. The theme of a literary work is its main idea. It is a general statement about life. It could be a life lesson: “Don’t judge.
Write the following heading at the top of a new page
First Grade Spelling Words
Have you heard of the One called Savior Have you heard of His perfect love.
Daily Fix-Its Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 1 Week 1.
Fifth Grade Scott Foresman Reading Street Unit 3 Week 1
KNOWING OUR FATHER LOVING MY NEIGHBOR KNOWING OUR FATHER Luke 10:25-35.
By Michael Hercules & Camden Eichelberger
DOUBTING THOMAS. DOUBTING THOMAS Thomas was a man, Jesus friend. He saw him die. He thought it was the end. All his hopes were blown away on the cross.
Brittnie Scott Period 4 8/9/2013. “Love is like the sea, it leaves you on your knees”-Alicia Keys, Like the Sea Alicia Keys is comparing love to the.
QUESTIONS FOR GOD.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.