(Bismil-lâhi r-rahmâni r-rah î m(i) (Bismil-lâhi r-rahmâni r-rah î m(i) 1. ('Ara'ayta l-ladhi yukadh-dhibu bi d-d î n(i) 2. (Fadhâlika l-ladhi yadu`-`ul yat î m(a) 3. (Wa la yahud-du `lâ ta`âmil misk î n(i)
4. (Fa waylun li l-musal-l î n(a) 5. ('Alladh î na hum `an salâtihim sâh û n(a)
6. (`Alladh î na hum yurâ' û n(a) 7. (Wa yamna` û na l-mâ` û n(a)
Meaning: In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. 1. Did you see one who denies the judgment (to come)?
2. Then such is (the man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness), 3. And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.
4. So, woe to the worshippers 5. Who are neglectful of their prayers,
6. Those who (want but) to be seen (of men), 7.But they refuse (to supply even) neighborly needs.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.