We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMakena Delmore
Modified about 1 year ago
45 Lessons in life That I have learned December 2009 Gino Vella.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good. 2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone, forgive them and move-on. 4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month. I wish I did, my life would be so much better now. 6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to Disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone. I Know! 8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck. I wish I did! 10. When it comes to love, wine and chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present. 12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. 14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks. 16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind, body and soul.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. 18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else. 20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take NO for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy clothes. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special. 22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple. 24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you. 26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ''In five years, will this matter?".
27. Always choose life. Forgive everyone everything 28. And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change. 32.Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles. Moving to Colorado is one of my miracle. 34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now. 36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. 38. All that truly matters in the end is that you have loved and are loved in return.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere, see His wonders. 40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. 42. Still it’s a real good bet the best is yet to come. The best is yet to come, believe me!
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. 44. The smell of gravy on Sunday makes me happy 45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Remember that I will always share my life with you! Share yours with me! Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.
Thanks for letting me share, see you…… Merry Christmas and have a great Happy New Year….
45 Lessons in Life New Year 2010Author Unknown - Music: snowdreamwww.geraldinepatten.com.
Norvegija – Šiaurės pašvaistė 45 Lessons in life Nov 2009 He YanMusic: snowdream.
SanazM Compiled By: SanazM Here Are Some Tips That May Bring You A Beautiful Life! Music: 美麗人生 Angel ( 主題曲 ) Revised By: Henry.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Emotional Ups and Downs. Happy, Sad, Teenage, Love, romance, worried, angry, talk, friends, family, boys, girls, teenager, eager, romantic, excited, happy.
WHAT YOU THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS - (taken from received with some changes in wordings) As Byron Katie points out, what I think and what.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
Project. What is your idea of happiness? Question 1:
Ági Hello. My names Ági and Im a 10th course student in our grammar school. I really feel good here, love my classmates, we have been getting on well since.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Lesson 16 New Words & Expressions. swim dig lazy lazy bones.
I AM HURTING SO BAD … I CANNOT GO ON ANYMORE … ? ( ) YES WE ALL HAVE OUR DIFFERENT HURTS … YOU THINK YOUR HURT IS BIG ? THEN SOMEONE ELSE TELLS YOU.
I dreamed I had an interview with God. "So, you would like to interview me?" God asked. "If you have the time," I said. God smiled. "My time is eternity;
* Thoughts that go through your mind will always be there * You cant stop your thoughts * You dont need to stop the thoughts – you just need to choose.
1. Free your heart from hatred. 2. Free your mind from worries. 3. Live simply. 4. Give more. 5. Expect less Remember the 5 simple rules to be happy: Remember.
MAKING THE MOST OF THE NEW YEAR PROVERBS 17:24. INTRODUCTION Another year is coming to an end. A New Year is about to be born. We can do 2 things this.
Journal #2 Elaborate on this statement: –You cant love others until you love yourself.
GOALS To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best. If you are not, pretend you are. - Muhammad Ali.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
What the students have to say about AVID! PHUHS AVID Class of
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Animals in idioms Choose a category Click on an animal Can you guess what these idioms mean?
I’VE LEARNED… A Collection of Precious Thoughts. I’VE LEARNED… that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
By Pam Cohea From Gods Word to His Daughters. Time Belongs to God – Not Me. Ecc 3: There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity.
I know that 2013 was a wonderful year to some of you And I know that to some it was a bad year.
A man of 92 years, short, very well- presented, who takes great care in his appearance, is moving into an old people’s home today. After waiting several.
I Believe … That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
Evangelism Romans 6:23. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (NIV)
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.