We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMakena Delmore
Modified about 1 year ago
45 Lessons in life That I have learned December 2009 Gino Vella.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good. 2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone, forgive them and move-on. 4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month. I wish I did, my life would be so much better now. 6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to Disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone. I Know! 8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck. I wish I did! 10. When it comes to love, wine and chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present. 12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. 14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks. 16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind, body and soul.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. 18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else. 20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take NO for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy clothes. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special. 22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple. 24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you. 26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ''In five years, will this matter?".
27. Always choose life. Forgive everyone everything 28. And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business... 30. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change. 32.Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles. Moving to Colorado is one of my miracle. 34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now. 36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. 38. All that truly matters in the end is that you have loved and are loved in return.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere, see His wonders. 40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. 42. Still it’s a real good bet the best is yet to come. The best is yet to come, believe me!
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. 44. The smell of gravy on Sunday makes me happy 45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Remember that I will always share my life with you! Share yours with me! Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.
Thanks for letting me share, see you…… Merry Christmas and have a great Happy New Year….
Kanada 1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good. 2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
Valuable lessons in life December 25, 2008 Ron Latin Music: Turn On Your Speakers Brookings, Oregon.
45 Lessons in Life Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio 45 Lessons in Life Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old,
45 lessons in life Music: snowdream 1.Life isn't fair, but it's still good. 2.When in doubt, just take the next small step.
45 Lessons in Life New Year 2010Author Unknown - Music: snowdreamwww.geraldinepatten.com.
Norvegija – Šiaurės pašvaistė 45 Lessons in life Nov 2009 He YanMusic: snowdream.
39 lessons in life Music: snowdream 1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good. 2. When in doubt, just take the next small step. 3. Life is too short to.
Norvegija – Šiaurės pašvaistė 45lessons in life Nov 2009 He YanMusic: snowdream.
Here Are Some Useful Tips… That Will Bring You A Happier Life!
Here Are some Tips that May bring You A Beautiful Life! It’s Up To You! (PPS. By SanazM(
GUIDE TO A BETTER LIFE …
Reflections for a Happy Life Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
SanazM Compiled By: SanazM Here Are Some Tips That May Bring You A Beautiful Life! Music: 美麗人生 Angel ( 主題曲 ) Revised By: Henry.
BELLAIRE SOUTHWEST ROTARY WISHES YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! New Year’s Resolutions To Consider.
40 Inspiring Thoughts ( This is a Power Point Presentation. Microsoft Power Point must be installed on your computer to view the presentation. Go to “Slide.
Dear Friend As the New Year Begins just wanted to give you some things to think about - and some ideas for new year’s resolutions. May God Always bless.
Law Offices of Wagoner Burgert LLP * 5202 Spruce * Bellaire, TX New Year’s Resolutions To Consider.
Can anything made by man, even get close to beauty of nature? Maybe the music!
Roger H. Israel P resents R emember that today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
Tips for Better Life for 2010 Cochemiea poselgeri Take a minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
15 Powerful Quotes Brighten Your Day. Smile every chance you get. Not because life has been easy, perfect, or exactly as you had anticipated, but because.
Ghmgjm Ghmgjm As long as we have a purpose in life than we are happy. When we see or have something we want it brings joy to us. Happiness is the.
Life challenges... NEVER GIVE UP..... "do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build.
God’s Perfect Kingdom February 5, What does your home look like? Do you feel comfortable there? Do you feel safe there? What do your parents.
Life after 50…. An interesting perspective… A wise saying. Enjoy! “Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that.
9 Choices Winners Behave Daily. The secret of winning in life lies in seeing life differently - in its different shades and outcomes. Life becomes a path.
1 2 Rid Yourself of the Burden of Anger Is it Better to Forgive and Forget?
15 Powerful Habits Make You Make You The Winner!!! The Winner!!!
Tuesdays With Morrie AphorismsTuesdays With Morrie Aphorisms By: Olivia VladykaBy: Olivia Vladyka.
‘Love your neighbour’ Making it happen... Cafe Church 2 nd November 2014.
Tips for Working Together. Cochemiea poselgeri Take a minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
Habit #1 Be Proactive Based on the work of Stephen Covey.
Is there something made by man that approaches the beauty of Nature? Perhaps music! Sound on. Slides advance automatically.
25 Change Your Life Better Quotes. You can never progress if you are letting things that don't deserve your attention to continue to bring you down.
. Thank You, Deviant Watchers!! Thank You, Deviant Watchers!! The presentation starts automaticly, just turn on your loud speakers. Heehee!!, Hi Everyone!!
UNIT I: LEADERSHIP "THEORY" In 3 sentences or less what is your definition of a leader? Group of 3 share and make one definition. Read two articles (handout)
9 Habits Of The Highly Wealthy People. The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money. Start building real wealth.
CLICK TO ADVANCE SLIDES ♫ Turn on your speakers! ♫ Turn on your speakers! MIND IF I WALK WITH YOU AS YOU RUSH TO THE NEXT STORE? HOW’S THE GIFT SHOPPING.
Place Happy People Find Peace Somewhere between the love in your heart and thoughts in your mind is the happy, peaceful place. Peace comes from within.
Here I am to Worship. Light of the world You stepped down into darkness Open my eyes let me see Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent.
* Thoughts that go through your mind will always be there * You cant stop your thoughts * You dont need to stop the thoughts – you just need to choose.
Thought For Today The Only Weapons I Need In situations of conflict, I have to realise that the only weapons I need are a smile and a loveful attitude.
FAMILY ISSUES №WordsDefinitions 1caringathe state of being free from public attention 2sharing (mutual)bthe state of being protected from the bad things.
11 Things You Should Stop Doing. Don’t forget, when you stop doing the wrong things, the right things eventually catch you. So make sure you’re not…
If It Was My Last Lecture.. By: Daisy Lozano. My Childhood Dreams.. When I was younger I had different dreams. I always wanted to be the pink power ranger.
To my Husband…. Your 40 th Birthday Gift Presentation.
Make You The Best. Take control of your destiny. Believe in yourself. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative sources, people, places,
High School Program Safe Touch Material for this presentation was attained from West County Psychological Associates© Powerpoint presentation designed.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.