We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byGuadalupe Burnam
Modified about 1 year ago
Norvegija – Šiaurės pašvaistė 45lessons in life Nov 2009 He YanMusic: snowdream
Kanada 1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good. 2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. 4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month. 6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone. 8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present. 12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. 18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else. 20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special. 22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple. 24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
27. Always choose life. 28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change. 32.Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. 42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. 44. Yield. 45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
Norvegija – Šiaurės pašvaistė 45 Lessons in life Nov 2009 He YanMusic: snowdream.
Grammar Skill First Grade Unit 3 Week 6 Created by Kristi Waltke Contractions with Not.
”Life is too short for imperative programming” John Hughes.
ASOL HS-G1 & SOL Geography 1.4 Identify the physical shape of the US and VA.
You are about to be presented with 10 questions Each question has 4 answers You have the time it takes for the running man to cross the screen to decide.
Writing Process. First? Read Question What is it asking? Whats the issue? What do you need to know? What do you already know?
Click to go to next screen Habitats camel Imagine that you are taking a walk through your neighborhood. Which of these animals belong in your environment?
IN ON UNDER IN FRONT OF BEHIND BETWEEN NEXT TO NEAR ON THE LEFT OF ON THE RIGHT OF.
Word Endings wanted going longer walked taking. When to double Double when you find a short vowel next to the last letter bat..batting 1) Is it short?
Hi, Nappyman here. Im taking some time off, so why dont you dress me in these costumes here? Dress me one by one, and Ill tell you what I think. Next costume.
Book II Unit 2 Part 3 & 4 of L5. Read and answer: (Part 3 of L5) 1) Why is a pet mouse better than a cat or a dog? 2) How is a pet mouse s house? 3) What.
Descriptive Feedback: Moving to the Next Level. Research Achievement gains are maximized in context where educators increase the accuracy of classroom.
Can you guess the characters? He is a boy He is very small.
Fantastic Mr. Fox Quiz By : Sydney G.. Characters Mr. Fox – A father of four kids Bogus – A very fat rude farmer Bean – A very skinny clever farmer.
SEN (SLD) Our Life Times Whats Missing. Look at the luggage that has been packed. See if you can spot the item that the person has forgotten to pack!
Chapter 2 1.conflict resolution 2. refusal skills 3.interpersonal communication 4. health skills Chapter Review Q. I messages are a form of _____. Choose.
Subtraction with Regrouping Mrs. Hicks Look at the ones. Ask: Can we take 3 away from 2? If we cant, then we have to regroup.
6 The Big Research Process And A Problem-Solving Model.
Reading Short Stories. 1. What is the difference between a short story and a novel? 2. Why are these differences important? Before moving into our next.
Regieplan Social Media – Stop talking. Start planting Kalenderwoche –
What are ephemeral streams? Streams that regularly exist for short periods of time, usually during a rainy period, and may have defined channels even when.
Billions of people could benefit from better economic policies. Millions are dying because of bad ones. Sometimes the logic of economics is so compelling.
Are You an Average Student? 1.Take out a lined piece of paper and fold it vertically. 2.Number your paper 1-30 on the left side – Next to the number answer.
Beginning in grade 5-10 (not grade 3 or 4), the number of points are listed after SA/ER questions on the OAT. For example: (2 points) (4 points) Once students.
The ________ the ramp, the __________ the car will go. Question: When I change ____________________ _________________________________, what happens to.
What are these?. What is this? What are these? What is this?
1. THE old woman 2. A nice man 3. A short friend 4. THE funny girls.
English version. Alejandro y su compañero There is a guy his name is Alejandro. He is a short guy with brown hair. Alejandro wants a perfect partner in.
Transportation Transportation is a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods.
How are we travelling to work? – lets find out Take part in the Annual Travel Survey Keep a note of how you travel to work between Saturday 29 September.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.