Presentation on theme: "Presentation of the Project “Single Window – Local Solutions”"— Presentation transcript:
1Presentation of the Project “Single Window – Local Solutions”
21. General information on the issue Until quite recently, all the flow of documents at ports as well as work planning were carried out in paper (natural) form. In addition to the fact that this information exchange system is morally out-of-date, it is also extremely affected by human factor, as evidenced by numerous mass media publications, various ratings and reports of international Organizations. Development of information technologies enables us to change totally the existing situation and to move to a whole new level of operation of cargo traffic, to increase the volumes and to raise the image of our State in the international field.
32. Port Community Concept Port Community System is meant for integration of all the participants of transport and freight processes at port into a single information space suitable for reporting of data and access to data that is used in the framework of technological process at port using means of technological protection in a state-approved format.
4State of information flow in port community without the use of the Port Community System Freight ForwarderMaritime AgencyCustomsPort servicesConsignorConsigneeSea CarrierPort AuthoritiesOverland CarrierStevedore
5Optimization of information flow using the Port Community System Freight ForwarderMaritime AgencyCustomsPort Community SystemPort servicesConsignorConsigneeSea CarrierPort AuthoritiesSea CarrierStevedore
6Aim of the System – minimization of the document flow during technological operations at port, optimization of technological procedures, cutting time of all the operations by reporting of the latest, real-world and legitimate information to all the participants of transport and freight process.The system includes:- Regulatory authorities (Customs, Border Services, etc.)- Administration of the Port- Stevedoring Companies- Agents- Freight Forwarders- Ukrzaliznytsya
73. Projects at European Ports 3.1. Marseille- Gyptis – Port de Marseille cargo community system3.2. Antwerp- APIS – Antwerp Port Information system- SEAGHA – PCS of the Port of Antwerp3.3. Hamburg- PRISE – Port River Information System Elbe3.4. Rotterdam- Port Infolink3.5. Klaipeda – the former Soviet Union, there is much in common in business processes-KIPIS – Klaipeda Port Freight and Goods Information System
84. Project implementation On May 22 the port of Odessa together with the State Customs Service of Ukraine signed the process scheme of the first work stage of the Port Community System.This order unites the existing experience on free practice, security badge, automated access control system, electronic planning and a new project of an electronic order for containers issue.The first stage of the Port Community includes almost all the processes from the moment of arrival of import cargo in container to its departure from the port. Only processes of customs documents execution and risk analysis remain not covered. Currently they can be carried out only in the State Customs Service of Ukraine System according to the legislation in force.On October 8, 2012 the first electronic order was registered in the System by PLASKE JSCCurrently about 450 containers were registered in the system.
990% of Freight Forwarding Companies are involved. All the Regulatory authorities, liner agents and container terminals are involved as a separate work place.90% of Freight Forwarding Companies are involved.From to training workshops were carried out in which 154 Freight Forwarding Companies 13 Liner Agents took part;LineNumber of containersAdmiral Container Lines Inc3American President Line11ARKAS Line17CMA-CGM43China Shipping Container Lines7Evergreen Marine Corporation13Hapag-Lloyd AG45Hyundai Merchant Marine Ltd12MAERSK LINE49Mitsui O.S.K. Lines6Mediterranean Shipping Company107CSAV NorasiaNYK-LINEOOCL (Europe) LimitedZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd89
104. Behavior of an electronic order execution Containers quantity
115. Challenges Instability of electronic digital key work; Low activity of participants (lines, stevedoring companies, freight forwarders)LINER AGENTS remain weak.Over a period of 9 months since the work specification was submitted, Stevedoring Companies’ work on systems integration that would allow e-documents executing massively unfortunately has been still in process, and Liner Agents' work hasn’t been started yet.In this regard we had to divide the first stage of implementation into several steps and to coordinate a temporary execution procedure (TP) provided for the project concept, confirmed by the IWG On December 20, 2012.TP is developed taking into account the necessity to meet the following criteria:1. Independence from readiness of SC and Liner Agents;2. Maintenance of the effective procedure;3. Options of TP that accelerates the process of containers handling;4. Increase of control of departure of loaded containers from the territory of the port