Presentation on theme: "State Election Commission, Rajasthan"— Presentation transcript:
1State Election Commission, Rajasthan WelcomeeSuchi PRI – Web Based, Online Voter Bifurcation SoftwareERO Level IA / Operator Training for eSuchi - PRI29th & 30th September 2014 | 01st October 2014
2Index of Topics Sr. No Topic Page No 1 Home Page of eSuchi PRI– Login Screen32Preferences Edit Page4Welcome Page – Operations Dashboard5Step – 1, Set a Name for Grampanchayat Election6Step – 2, Create Wards for Grampanchayat7Step – 3, Upload B1 Document8Step – 3, Upload B1 Document - error9Step – 3, Upload B1 Document - Successful10Step – 4, Upload Format C111Step – 5, Upload Format D11211 AStep – 6, Upload Format D21311 BStep – 6, Upload Format D2 - save as .Unicode Text14Step – 7, Generate & View Base List15Step – 8, Generate & View Draft Voters List16Step – 9, Add New Voters (Pink Pads), Step – 10, Edit / Delete Voter Records, Step – 11, Upload E1 Format, Step – 12, Prepare Final Voters List17Contact Details18
31. Home Page of eSuchi PRI– Login Screen Login using given credentials Open browser, enter eSuchi URLLogin using given credentialsClick on Login Button
4Please select District & then Select Panchayat Samiti 2. Preferences Edit PagePlease select District & then Select Panchayat SamitiAfter selection click on Done button
53. Welcome Page – Operations Dashboard Use change button to change district & Panchayat SamitiThis is the welcome page with simplified menu for Bifurcation of ECI Electoral Rolls to form PRI ward wise Voters List. Click on each step for next operations.
64. Step – 1, Set a Name for Grampanchayat Election Please select Name of Grampanchayat from dropdown listPlease enter correct हिंदी name of Grampanchayt in the box below & click on save button.To type in Hindi use Google Unicode input tool – download from this linkThen click on Back
75. Step – 2, Create Wards for Grampanchayat Please select the Grampanchayat from listThen select the number of wards for that particular Grampanchayat and click on create.Then click on Back
86. Step – 3, Upload B1 Document Please fill the format B1, save as .csv and upload, then click on Upload button.Then Click on Back button
97. Step – 3, Upload B1 Document - error If there are errors in B1, please correct and upload again
108. Step – 3, Upload B1 Document - Successful B1 Successfully uploaded.Table showing the base list for each local body.Then click on Back
119. Step – 4, Upload Format C1Grampanchayat Election selected at step 1 does not match the one filled in C1 i.e wrong Grampanchayat Selected for uploading C1. Correct it & upload again, then click back.save as .csv and upload
1210. Step – 5, Upload Format D1save as .csv and uploadD1 Document is a mapping of Gram Panchayat, Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad. This document instructs the eSuchi software to map each ward of Grampanchayat to Panchayat Samiti and Zila Parishad. If uploaded D1 is clean and has no errors, please finalize the D1, No changes are allowed once finalized.
1311 A. Step – 6, Upload Format D2save as .Unicode Text (*.txt) and uploadD2 Document accepts the polling booth addresses. eSuchi software uses this information when converting its database to printable photo electoral rolls.
1411 B. Step – 6, Upload Format D2 - save as .Unicode Text Must be filled in Mangal Font (Unicode)For D2 - save as .Unicode Text (*.txt) and upload
1512. Step – 7, Generate & View Base List Base List is broad bifurcation of ECI voters list. The summary shown here is list of parts used for the Panchayat Samiti. This bifurcation is done as a result of uploading B1 document.
1613. Step – 8, Generate & View Draft Voters List Draft Voters List is ward wise bifurcation of ECI electoral roll. This list is prepared as a result of uploading C1 document.
17Use this form to add new voters to existing voter list. 14. Step – 9, Add New Voters (Pink Pads)Use this form to add new voters to existing voter list.
18Please select the voter, whose details to be edit or delete 15. Step – 10, Edit / Delete Voter RecordsPlease select the voter, whose details to be edit or delete
19Use this form to edit or delete existing voters from ward voter list. 15. Step – 10, Edit / Delete Voter RecordsUse this form to edit or delete existing voters from ward voter list.
20Use this format E1 to transfer voters from one ward to other. 16. Step – 11, Upload E1 FormatUse this format E1 to transfer voters from one ward to other.
21Thank you Team eSuchi, SEC, Rajasthan Tel - 0141 – 2227077 MobileSEC –SLA –This Training PPT is also available for download on SEC’s website - in the link - Training Presentation