Presentation on theme: "Prepared by: Aiza Obalan. As part of QASD’s initiative on ensuring quality and improving our service, ONLINE EEI survey was created to easily gather information."— Presentation transcript:
Prepared by: Aiza Obalan
As part of QASD’s initiative on ensuring quality and improving our service, ONLINE EEI survey was created to easily gather information that will help guide decisions for remedial action.
Improve data collection efficiency and quality Secure confidentiality of survey partakers. Faster report generation
1.Your team leaders/ managers will be given a list of usernames for your teams. He / She shall assign each username to his teachers/members and secure a copy of it. To ensure anonymity, your TL/ manager would not inform QS which ID was assigned to the teacher/member.
2.The survey link will be sent through PANDION and posted on the blog. Simply click the link to get to the survey page.
3. Read the introduction. Then type your “User Name”.
4. Select your team/department from the drop-down box.
5. Choose from the “tenure” choices. Then click “continue”.
7. Read all the instructions.
5. Answer all the questions on each page. Then click “continue”.
6. Once you’re done, click “submit”.
7. Ensure that your all responses were recorded. Wait for the confirmation message. Then click ‘x’.
Things to remember 1.You should only answer the survey ONCE.
2. You can’t move to the second page unless you’re done answering all the questions on the first page.