Presentation on theme: "Prepared by: Aiza Obalan Alwil delos Santos. As part of QASD’s initiative on ensuring quality and improving our service, ONLINE ICSI and EEI survey were."— Presentation transcript:
Prepared by: Aiza Obalan Alwil delos Santos
As part of QASD’s initiative on ensuring quality and improving our service, ONLINE ICSI and EEI survey were created to easily gather information that will help guide decisions for remedial action.
Improve data collection efficiency and quality Secure confidentiality of survey partakers. Faster report generation
1.TLs will be given a list of usernames for their teams. TLs shall assign each username to their teachers and secure a copy of it. TLs should not inform QS which ID was assigned to the teacher in order to ensure anonymity.
2.The survey link will be sent through PANDION and posted on the blog.
3. Partakers must click the link and key in the information needed.
4. Results will be automatically stored in google drive
5. A CSV report can be downloaded and edited by the custodian.
1. Click the survey link. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eDd5Lxz5Bv0bVsb55eQl7tOZRr1B rRg_KDUw8uoBb_s/viewform
2. Read all the instructions.
3. Choose your “Team Name”.
4. Type your “Username”.
5. Answer all the questions on the first page. Then click “continue”.
6. Once you’re done, click “submit”.
7. Ensure that your all responses were recorded. Wait for the confirmation message. Then click ‘x’.
Things to remember 1.You should only answer the survey ONCE.
2. You can’t move to the second page unless you’re done answering all the questions on the first page.