21. Knowing God DeeplyThe objective and subjective sides of Truth together that help us to know God deeply and intimately.The key to a dynamic and an alive relationship with God.
31. Knowing God Deeply Philippians 3:8-10 8 I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish that I may gain Christ…10I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrectionand the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings...
41. Knowing God Deeply 1John 4:7-10 7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
5Knowing God deeply must lead to lovingfellow believers sacrificially
62. Knowing God deeply interconnected to loving one another 1John 4:11-1211Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
72. Knowing God deeply interconnected to loving one another “The best demonstrations of God comes not from a debate or an argument, but from living a life of love.” William BarclayGod will dwell deeply within us, and his love becomes complete in us—perfect love! [MSG]
82. Knowing God deeply interconnected to loving one another 1John 4:19-2119We love because he first loved us. 20If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.
9Knowing God deeply must 2. Knowing God deeply interconnected to loving one anotherKnowing God deeply mustlead to lovingfellow believers sacrificially
102. Knowing God deeply interconnected to loving one another The degree to which you know God deeply is dependant on the degree to which you love fellow believers sacrificially“In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love”Mother Teresa
111st Assurance = the Holy Spirit lives in us 3. Complete Assurance in Christ1John 4:13-1813We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 1st Assurance = the Holy Spirit lives in us14And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Saviour of the world.
122nd Assurance = Acknowledge Jesus 3. Complete Assurance in Christ1John 4:13-182nd Assurance = Acknowledge Jesus15If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. 16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
133rd Assurance = Love sacrificially 3. Complete Assurance in Christ1John 4:13-183rd Assurance = Love sacrificially16b God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
143. Complete Assurance in Christ 1John 4:13-1817In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
15Knowing God deeply must lead to lovingfellow believers sacrificially