2. A crown has a mass of 500 g. It displaces 25 mL of water. What is the density of the crown? A. 5 g/cm 3 B. 20 g/cm 3 C. 25 g/cm 3 D. 50 g/cm 3
3. Iron’s ability to rust is NOT a physical property because A. the density of iron is 7.874 g/cm 3 B. the identity of iron stays the same. C. iron is magnetic. D. a new substance with new properties is formed.
13. The amount of matter in a certain volume is its __________. A. density B. mass C. volume D. weight
15. Which is not a physical property used to identify substances? A. conductivity B. malleability C. flammability D. ductility
19. Which of the following statements is NOT true? A. Density is a measurement of how much mass fits within a certain volume B. Density is a physical property C. The density of water is 1.0 g/mL D. Density of an object changes when the mass changes