Presentation on theme: "Building your Skincare Business"— Presentation transcript:
1Building your Skincare Business A Distributors Guide
2Contents Welcome Inviting Customers Hosting a Skincare Party Setting up the room/What to do?Performing a facialOther ProductsWhat to do next?Tips on how to grow your skincare businessObjection handlingClosing the saleAsking for ReferralsFollowing up
31. WelcomeThis presentation explains the new way of selling Herbalife’s skincare rangeLearn more about how to demonstrate the skincare products on customers and how to build your skincare salesThe aim is to allow customers to experience Herbalife in a small, comfortable, intimate setting where they can try products before they buy themOur skincare products are not only fantastic but will allow your customers to immediately feel a difference to their skinThere are 3 ways you can talk to your customers either:through a group party settingon an on-going basis as 7 Skincare Steps at your WLC or Nutrition club121 basis
42. Inviting Customer Participation Inviting customers to trial our skincare products is simple:Talk to your Circle of Influence to begin with and practise what you’ll sayTry hosting a Pamper Skincare Party with your Circle of Influence and experiment with different techniquesWear your button – “Ask me for a free facial” and talk to everyone about it. After all, who doesn’t want a freebie?!Use the invitations to tell people about your partyMake sure you talk to all your customers about hosting a Pamper Skincare PartyEnsure you use the skincare products yourself and understand what each product does. You will be able to talk about the benefits it can make to a customer then.ButtonInvitation
53. Hosting a Pamper Skincare Party Try and get people together for the Pamper Skincare Party – it’s a better use of your timeYou can perform a Pamper Skincare Party at your home, your Nutrition Club, as part of your Weight Loss Challenge or even in the participants homeIf you can, offer everyone a drink – an Aloe or Herbal Tea perhaps?Make sure everyone’s sitting comfortably and run through what you’re going to be talking about and doing with themTry to make everything as friendly and informal as possible, we don’t want them to feel under any stress or pressure at allYou are trying to sell products but don’t use a selling technique that is too hardTry and limit the Party to about a hoursTop tip - try and talk about other Herbalife products – Inner nutrition for example?
64. Setting up the roomArrange chairs ideally in a semi-circle around another chairDon’t forget to make sure you’ve got drinks ready for your guests for when they arriveGet all your Skincare assets out – products, mirror, towels, etc.Put up the Skincare posters in high visible areas in the roomYou can really set the scene here – perhaps light some candles (if it’s safe to do so), play some relaxing music, set some products out on a table for customers to look and tryPosters
74. What to doAsk everyone to complete a Skin Wellness questionnaire. This will give you an idea about their skin types and what issues they feel they haveAsk who would like to trial the products and ask them to come to the front and sit on the chair making sure they’re comfortablePut the headband around their head ensuring their hair is off their facePut the cape around their shoulders making sure their clothes are protectedRemove any trace of make-up they may be wearing with make up removerAs you’re doing this, talk to everyone explaining what you’re doingTop tip – you can buy all these tools in our handy Herbalife branded skincare kit*! You can also buy these items individually.*Skincare kit contains- bag, mirror, towel, cape, headbands, spatulas
85. Facials There are several types of facials you could perform: A regular facial for Normal to Dry skin using the NouriFusion Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser for normal to dry skinFor Normal to Oily skin use NouriFusion Foaming Gel cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser for normal to oily skinA targeted facial focusing on problem areas. For this use Skin Activator day cream, Skin Activator Lip Refiner Cream and Skin Activator Eye CreamA targeted facial for dull and uneven skin using Radiant C Facial Scrub Cleanser, NouriFusion toner, Radiant C skin booster and NouriFusion Moisturiser
95. Performing a facialStart by reading through their Skin Wellness Questionnaire and discuss their skin requirementsDepending how they respond, please use the appropriate productsStart by massaging the cleanser onto their skin – ask them to describe what it feels likeYou can pass round the cleanser for the others to try on the back of their handsTake a cloth and wash the cleanser off, using warm water. Make sure you remove any trace of the cleanser.Then put some toner onto a cotton wool pad and sweep across the faceAsk the participant to feel their skinThen apply the moisturiser to the face and wait a couple of minutes for the cream to sink into the skinAsk the participant to feel their skin – does it feel smoother than normal?Hold the mirror up to their face so they can see the difference in their skinTop Tip: Check out the Jacqui Carter training videos on for more information
106. Other ProductsThis is a great opportunity to showcase other Herbalife products:Exfoliators – you could incorporate this into your facial routineMasks – if you have time, you can demonstrate the masksEye cream – again, put this on before you moisturiseAloe Shampoo & Conditioner that all the family can use and it smells fantastic! Pass the bottles roundAloe – you can talk about the other new products that have just been releasedBody products – you can talk here about the body moisturisersYou should use the folder and the product sheets as they will give you an overview of all the products we have.Top Tip- you can download all the literature items you need such as product sheets, folder dividers and much more on Tools and Training.
116. Order in which to apply products In case you’re not sure, use the products in this order:CleanserTonerExfoliatorMaskEye creamMoisturiserTop Tip: If the customer does not want you to use some products on them then you can skip some products.
127. What to do next?You can do as many facials as you’ve got time for during the course of the Pamper Skincare PartyMake sure you write down on the “Products used today” card which products you’ve used on each participant. Make sure you’ve got your details on there so they know who to contact if they want to order more products in the futureGently try and make the sale by asking – “Would you like to purchase any of these products?”If so, get your order pad out!Make sure you thank the host and tidy up before you leave
138. Tips of how to grow your skincare business SCHEDULE ONE-ON-ONE DEMONSTRATIONSGive potential customers one-on-one skin-care demonstrations with Herbalife Outer Nutrition products. This is a great door-opener, providing customers with a free service that allows them to experience the products first-hand.Try to do at least 2 demonstrations per day.Make sure the customer only uses the products on one-half of their face so they can see and feel the difference!Ask customers if they are also interested in weight loss or nutrition. If so, present those products instead and set a follow-up meeting to do the Outer Nutrition demonstration another day.Close by talking about the business opportunity.
148. Tips of how to grow your skincare business COACH YOUR DOWNLINE ON THE TOTAL PLANHave your downline come with you on two or three of your demonstrationsDo two demonstrations together - Let your Distributor do the actual presentation, with you closing the saleTag along on two demonstrations that your Distributor conductsBy the time you've completed a handful of demonstrations together, your Distributor will be ready to fly solo!
159. Objection Handling You may have to deal with objections Try to handle them in a calm and rational way
1610. Closing the saleHopefully, the participants will love how their skin looks and feelsAsk if anyone would like to buy anything todayIf you can get one person to purchase, a couple others may followTake the customer’s details and payment and explain how quickly they’ll receive their products OR have a few products that you can sell to them on the dayUse the Gift bag, tissue paper and sticker to pack the skincare products – this will not only make them look great, but will also make the customer feel specialIf no one wants to buy, hand out your business card and ensure they’ve got your details if they change their mindTop Tip- you can buy our Skincare Gift Bag kit. The kit contains 20 bags, 20 sheets of A3 tissue paper and 1 sheet of 20 stickers all Herbalife branded!
1711. Asking for Referrals This is a good time to ask for REFERRALS If customers are impressed by the demonstration, they'll likely provide referrals—even if they don't buy the products themselvesWith these referrals you can set up more demonstrations and begin to build your customer base.Ask for referrals before you try to close the saleYou can ask if they ‘know of anyone who would like a free facial’?Give them a referral card so they can give them to friends and family.Take a note of their details and make contact with them within 48 hoursReferral card
1812. Following up On the day - Take a note of your customers details 7 days – call the customers to see how they’re getting on with the products21 days - follow up again and find out if they want to buy any additional products – masks, exfoliators etc.It’s really important to follow up – you can use this time to cross sell other skincare products as well as Inner Nutrition