31. What is E-Safety? Write what you think it covers in your own words E-Safety is about using ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in a safe and responsible way.To be safe on the internet
42. What are the dangers of using the internet? VirusesHackersPhishingMalwareIdentity TheftInaccurate InformationEncounter with PaedophilesChat RoomsPop-up
53. What is phishing?An illegal activity where someone pretending to be an organisation or someone they are not trying to get hold of personal information.Examplessent to you asking you to update your informationLinks on websites that take you to another page asking for personal information
64. What are the dangers of using e-mail? PhishingVirusesCyberbullyingPeople trying to meet you privatelySpam
75. Tips you could give someone when using the internet and e-mail to keep them safe FirewallPop-up blockerAnti-VirusDelete junkNever visit untrusted websitesDo not click on links you are unsure ofNever give out personal detailsDon’t talk to someone you don’t know via , chat room, Facebook...
86. What should you do if you had been a victim of technology related problems? Tell your parentsTell your teachersReport it on CEOP websiteTell a responsible adult
97. Poster A clear title Logo Purpose of the poster Images Colours Relevant information
11List all the things a mobile phone can do Make phone callsText messagingUsing the internetTake photographsVideo recordingVoice recordingDownload applicationPlay gamesCheckTime and dateSend and receive dataBlue toothInfraredWi-Fi
14Mobile Phone Features Touch Screen Camera Qwerty keyboard 5mpx, 2mpx etcQwerty keyboardDual band Wi-FiBluetoothMailbox/Blackberry Enterprise ServicesVideo recordingHDVideo CallingMemory8 GB, 2 GB etcMp3 player/RadioInstant messagingInternet
15How can the phone be used in a positive way? Making calls to your friends and families to see how they areTo keep in touch with peopleKeep up to date with news on the internetHave set up on your phoneTaking pictures and video recording important moments
16How can the phone be misused? To send messages to people that you should notMake prank phone callsCyberbullying - Threaten someone, send nasty messagesUse phone to spam or phishingVideo recording happy slap or violence to post on internet
181. What is CyberbullyingCyber bullying is when someone uses the internet or mobiles to deliberately upset someone else. This is a form of bullying and you shouldn’t have to put up with it.
192. What happened to Kylie Kenney? What could she have done to get help? Two of Kylie’s class mates made a website, called it ‘Kill Kylie Incorporated’ and threatened her.She could have reported the website and her class mates to her class teacherTell her parents or guardianReport website on CEOP
203. The Star Wars Kid!!!The class mates didn't have Ghyslain’s permissionThey stole the videoPeople use the video to create their own versionsPeople can mock Ghyslain
214. Word Definitions Flaming Cyberstalking Masquerading Outing An intense argument that normally takes place in chat rooms, instant messaging and .CyberstalkingA form of harassment through text messages andMasqueradingCyberbullying where the bully pretends to be someone they are notOutingWhen you show personal information or messages to someone that should not see it.
225. Mediums that Cyberbullying takes place within Text MessagesSocial Networking Sites - MySpacePicture MessagesInstant MessagesChat roomsOnline PollsWebsites
236. Notice boardProtect your number. Dial 1831 before you call to set your number to private.Protect your phone's Bluetooth connection. Set Bluetooth to 'hidden'.Switch your mobile off at night.Use the privacy settings in your social networking site.Always use a free address (like Gmail or Hotmail) that you can get rid ofRemember that being online does not make you anonymous.Treat others with respect, and expect the same of them.If you don't want something to go around the world, don't post it!
24What is the best approach to cyber bullying? Report abuse to police, parents, responsible adult.What would you do?