2Product Lineup Model Name Print Area Print Speed (A4-LEF) Multi Tray PositioningComColor 9050A3Ledger150ppmYESMarket opener for high end markets such as the production environment.ComColor 7050120ppmSuccessor of HC5500ComColor 7010NOMarket opener for the office environments.ComColor 3050A4Legal90ppmComColor 3010
4Optional Accessories Scanner (HS4000) Wide stacking tray Auto-control stacking trayRequiredoptionFace down trayFace down Offset trayMulti function finisher+ Card feed kit+ Envelope feed kitPS-RIP(IS900C)
5Main Features Maximum productivity Low running cost High durability While maintaining and enhancing our current advantages on HC, full of improvements have been made on ComColor.Maximum productivityLow running costHigh durabilityEnvironment friendlyFull model lineup and accessoriesCompactEasy operationEnriched featuresImproved image qualityKey advantagesenhanced from ComColorNew from ComColor
61. Maximum Productivity Print speed First print time Scanning speed Max 150ppm (A4-LEF, standard setting)Same productivity for duplexHC’s duplex speed slowed down to 80% of simplexFirst print timeFrom PC: less than 8 sec. （HC: 20 sec.）From scanner：less than 11.5 sec. （HC：20 sec.)Scanning speed40ppm (HC: 20ppm)Face down trayCan start printing from the 1st page.HC had to wait and print from the last page.Significantly increases productivity for multi-page documents.Offers excellent productivity for various users and applications.
72. Low Running Cost 3. High Durability Same as the HC, the running cost for full color printing is incredibly low on ComColor.Furthermore, the ink consumption of ComColor is lower than the HC. You can get more pages from one ink cartridge.3. High DurabilityDurability maintains as our key advantages.Regardless of the 30% reduction in size and weight, ComColor still has the durability of 6 million prints.In addition to the high productivity, its low running cost and high durability fulfills the requirements of high volume user.
84. Environment Friendly Low energy consumption Energy Star Certified No heat process like other laser based technology.Maximum energy consumption of ComColor is 10% less than HC.HC: 1,100 W (including RIP) ComColor: 1,000WMost laser based MFPs: more than 1,500WEnergy Star CertifiedNo EmissionsVOC, Ozone, Toner particles, etc. (VOC: Volatile Organic Compounds)Compliant to,RoHS, WEEE, U.S. Mercury regulationsNew from ComColorEnvironmental friendliness is a key differentiating factor.
95. Full Model Lineup and Accessories 5 basic models and a wide range of optional accessories.A4 modelsA3 modelsComColor 9050PriceComColor 7050ComColor 7010ComColor 3050: Built-in Multi Feed TrayComColor 301090ppm120ppm150ppmSpeedFlexible solutions for various customer requirements.
106. Compact Design ComColor HC5500 Basic unit is smaller Scanner on top Embedded touch panelEmbedded GDI RIPNo connection bridge for FinisherFacedown trayHC5500
116. Compact Design Dimensions Width comparison Optional Configuration ComColorvs. HCNone1,800mm1,210mm67%With scanner2,240mm54%With offset stacker1,875mm1,240mm66%With finisher2,633mm2,295mm87%With scanner and finisher3,073mm75%Can be installed in any office environment
127. Easy Operation Large touch screen panel (standard) Universal design 8.5 inch full colorUniversal designCan be easily used by any operator.
138. Enriched Features Auto recognition of B/W and Color Mixed size scanning and printingInterrupt CopyingEnhanced User ManagementMix tray printing (PS-RIP only)And moreHighly useful features that will meet the demands, and increase customer satisfaction for a wide range of customers and applications.
149. Improved Image Quality Copy image (when printing from scanner)Due to the enhanced technology adopted in the new scanner, the image quality has impressively improved.Brighter, Sharper, Smoother, More accuratePrint image (when printing from computer)New color profile, perfectly tuned-up.Increased scanning speed, improved usability, improved copy quality, brings high value to ComColor when used as a copier.