Presentation on theme: "We will face Objections"— Presentation transcript:
1We will face Objections What are the most common objections?How should we handle them?
2It’s a Skeptical World Out There Questions and Concerns do not equalRejections.Do not get defensive.Remember your own experience.Remember the experience of 90% ofsuccessful leaders.
3Objections to Health Supplementation “I don’t believe in popping pills.”“My doctor says as long as I eat a healthy diet …”“My parents have never taken supplements in their life. Look how healthy they are.”“Supplements are a waste of money.”“I am already on bee pollen, or chlorophyll, etc.”“I am on medication, I cannot take supplements.”“So many pills a day? I will get overdosed!”
4Objections to the Business Opportunity “That sounds like illegal pyramid selling.”“I won’t have the time to do this business.“I have gone through it all before.”“I’m never good at selling!”“Nobody ever makes money in MLM.”“People who do network marketing are crazy!”
5Objections are usually … Genuine questions in disguise.A case of misinformationA way to avoid making a decision.
6Do Not Argue Share your experience. Don’t Preach. Win an Argument, Lose a DownlineYour Role:1) Acknowledge2) Identify3) Empathise4) ResolveShare your experience. Don’t Preach.
7For Example: Practise, practise, practise. Acknowledge: “I see you don’t believe in taking nutritional supplements.”Identify: “Do you think they are not necessary?” “Have you had a bad experience before?”… etcEmphasise: “So, you are concerned that they may not be safe. I feel the same way too.”Resolve: “That’s one reason I choose USANA. Would it help if I show you …”Practise, practise, practise.
8Four REAL Questions on Supplements Do supplements really help me?How are USANA products better than what I am taking?Are they safe?Are they good value for money?
9Four Real Questions on the Opportunity Is this a legitimate business?Can I really make money?Do I have the skill and support to succeed?Is USANA the right company for me?How Do We Answer?
101. Do Supplements Help Me?Learn to explain:Why cells need complete nutrition to stay healthy.It is difficult to get all we need from today's fast paced lifestyles and inadequate dietSupplements fill the gap. Everyone can benefit
112. How are USANA products Different? Science-based nutritional supplementsNot fad-based.Not herbal medicine.Trusted by third party expertsUTAH 2003, 2004, , 2007
123. Are USANA Supplements Safe? HSA does not certify supplementsExplained the company behind the supplements:- Dr. Myron Wentz: his expertise, his commitment.- In-house manufactured: Pharmaceutical GMP.- Athlete’s Purity GuaranteeSafe in Combination?Safe with Medication?
13Health is Priceless. Re-align Priorities. 4. Can I afford USANA?It is expensive … when compared to poorer quality products.Potential medical / surgical / hospital cost.Consider:Expenses on “luxury”.Health is Priceless. Re-align Priorities.
145. Is USANA a legitimate business? Learn to explain:Difference between network marketing and illegal pyramid schemes.Pyramid SchemeNetwork MarketingEarns primarily from sales.Earns primarily from recruitment.Easy to re-sell products.Very difficult to re-sell.No inventory loading.Heavy inventory loading.
15#1 for 9 Straight Years Consistent Integrity Distributor’s Choice ( )Consistent Integrity
166. Can I really build residual income? ABSOLUTELY! But only with FAIR Compensation Plan.USANA’s Binary PlanHelps the Average Person succeedThe Average Person can Succeed2 to 4 legsCarry-over volumeGroup-volume basedRe-EntryReasonable RequestWeekly Commission
177. Do I have the Skill to Make it? YOU (the sponsor) are there.Company Support.Starter KitUSANA Web sitesCompany trainingQuarterly publicationsDownline Management SystemWeb HostingInternational conventionsProspecting and Presentation Aids.Belief and Persistence
188. Is USANA the right company? Jan-02Mar-02May-02Jul-02Sep-02Nov-02Jan-03Mar-03-May-03DateAverage Dollar Value of $1000 invested200040006000800010000120001400016000Stock PerformanceNASDAQUSANARussell 2000World class products.Excellent 14-year track record.Solid financials.Great management integrity.Fantastic growth potential.A company you can trust
19Use Experts Read. Research. Add your favourites Myron Wentz’s “The Invisible Miracles”.Lyle MacWilliam’s “Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements”.Ray Strand’s “What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know…”.Robert Allen & Mark Victor Hansen’s “The One Minute Millionaire”.Robert Kiyosaki’s “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”.Anthony Robbins’ “Awaken the Giant Within”.Read. Research. Add your favourites
20You Can Overcome Objections 1) Acknowledge2) Identify3) Empathise4) ResolveBelieve in Yourself.Share the Vision.