Presentation on theme: "Hisham BinSefrah 18686. 1.What is the goal of Niveas global brand campaign? The goal of Niveas global brand campaign is to create a unified brand appearance."— Presentation transcript:
Hisham BinSefrah 18686
1.What is the goal of Niveas global brand campaign? The goal of Niveas global brand campaign is to create a unified brand appearance across all categories and all media, in other words create awareness.
2.What is the message theme? (slogans) The slogan is Beauty is … This 'holistic' concept of beauty was inspired by a number of workshops, run by the company, where women in Germany, France, the USA, Russia, Brazil and China were interviewed about their understanding of beauty.
3.Identify the core market, the semi-periphery markets and the periphery markets? Core market: Germany, France, and United States. Semi-periphery market: Brazil, China, Russia and India. Periphery markets: Middle East and Africa.
4. What are the core elements of the media strategy? The core elements of the media strategy includes 45 second image spots on big private television channels, and eight page spreads in weekly and fortnightly womens magazines. Also, the campaign will feature city posters at 20,000 sites in over 85 cities in the country.
5. What are the components of the message strategy? The components of the message strategy of Beauty is… campaign will include TV coverage Print For the aim to convey Niveas understanding of beauty through their slogans such as Beauty is Caring and Beauty is Sparkle.
6. What type of global marketing research did Nivea conduct? Define consumer insight? Nivea conducted a global internet project, Share what beauty is for you: where consumers are invited to send in their personal experience of beauty in word and image via the campaign website. Another type of research that was conducted was focus group through inspiring the concept of beauty by a number of workshops, where women in Germany, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, and China were interviewed about their understanding of beauty.
7. Describe Beiersdorfs marketing and advertising strategy in the Middle East? Marketing and advertising strategy in the Middle East ran in four languages, English, French, Arab and Farsi and will include both local and international figureheads in an attempt to increase brand popularity and awareness.
8. Should Beiersdorf continue with its fairly rigid standardized marketing and advertising stratgety? Yes I believe that Beiersdorf should continue its standardized marketing and advertising because in the Middle East Nivea has reported positive results for 2007 including a 47% increase in the sales of Nivea products.
9. Find a Nivea ad and translate/adapt/redesign it for the Gulf market?
10. Assess the campaign in terms of success on the basis of two variables? Sales/Top executives interviews In early 2007 the company stated its ultimate aim to achieve a 5.5 per cent slice of the global market for personal care products by Growth was said to be particularly focused on markets of China, India, Brazil and Eastern Europe.