Presentation on theme: "By Eden Bador and Dylan Tanen. * Clothing is very important to the Chinese people. They have many different styles to wear. Walking in China makes you."— Presentation transcript:
By Eden Bador and Dylan Tanen
* Clothing is very important to the Chinese people. They have many different styles to wear. Walking in China makes you wonder why most people are wearing red and/or yellow, red and yellow are both good luck.
Chinese people have many different styles and most people wear red and/or yellow because its good luck, in this paragragh you will learn more about Chinese peoples different styles. Some people wear red and yellow to have a look of popularity, to wear popular clothes and be popular.
* When Chinese people go to a special place they want to look nice. They will wear clothes that they like to wear, they will wear things that they think are beautiful and/or successful clothes to put on. * Men wear special holiday dresses even though they were loose.
* A popular type of clothing for women is dresses/ colorful dresses and shirts with nature drawings on them. Men also have special dresses that they wear for holidays.
* Men and women have many different accessories that they like to wear like, hats, shoes, rings, necklaces, and more.
* Some Chinese people wear very long tunics that touch the ground and some with belts which were the ones women wore. Men wore them up to their knees. Chinese people generally wore tunics and those are reasons why.
* Chinese men and women both have many different dresses that they wear. There is a dress called the cny kimono dress. Men and women have many red and yellow dresses because of the good luck, red, and yellow.
* Rich people wear silk. And in early China poor people had to make their clothes out of hemp and/or ramie. Hemp is a type of fabric. Ramie is a cloth woven from a vegetable fiber.
Chinese clothing was very important to the Chinese people and these are some reasons why.