We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byHelena Jacobs
Modified over 5 years ago
(Name of biome) Your names Per ____ (Date)
1. Pictures of (name of biome) Add at least 4 pictures of your biome use several slides if needed
2. Location of (name of biome) Add map showing location of biome worldwide
3. (name of biome) Information on location such as latitude, longitude, percentage of earth covered by biome
4. Climate of (name of biome) Average yearly temperature _____ Winter temperature ____ Summer temperature_____ Annual precipitation _____ Humidity _____
5. Predominant vegetation Pictures and names of at least 5 plants found in the biome. Use more than one slide.
6. Predominant animals Pictures and names of at least 5 animals found in the biome. Use more than one slide.
7. Animal Adaptations List adaptations for animals living in this biome
8. Plant adaptations List adaptations for plants living in this biome
9. Soil and growing conditions List information about soil and growing conditions.
10. Species diversity Information on the number and variety of species found in this biome
11. Threats to biome List any threats found for this biome
12. Food chain for (name of biome) Insert food chain – use pictures or words and arrows. → ↑
13. Food web for (name of biome) Insert food web for this biome. Use pictures of words and arrows.
14. Special features and interesting facts about (name of biome) List any special features for this biome. Try to find at least 5-6 special features or interesting facts. You can include pictures
Habitat Research Notes Scientist:______________________Date___________ Habitat :________________________________.
Biome Presentations On the next three slides replace any directions written in italics with your own information. Each group member should be in charge.
Climate and Weather Research Plan for the City of ________________________________ Meteorologists Name__________________________________A.K.A. ____________________________________.
Deserts cover about 20% of the earth surface There are two bands of deserts that ring the earth 30⁰ North Latitude- Tropic of Cancer 30⁰ South Latitude-
Biome Ball Project.
Temperate Rainforest Biome Bridget Carnahan Patrick Goldsmith Gracia Ross Period 8 Due: December 19, 2013.
The Prairie Plains By Nadav Koller and Yoni Nesher.
1. Sunshine (solar energy) 2. Rainfall 3. Temperature 4. Soil.
Some of the savannas are located in South America and South East Asia.
Tropical Savanna- the place you are plan’na…visit.
Presented By: Anish Agarwal
Photos of Biome and brief introduction.. Location Map Insert a map showing global distribution of your chosen biome.
Biomes Of the World Karlo Sam & Mike. Where in the World is Mike? Characteristics of this biome include: Extremely cold climate Low biotic diversity Simple.
Temperate Seasonal Forests Lewis Walsh and Nini. Physical factors Temperate Forests are all over the world in Eastern U.S., Canada, Europe, China, and.
Basic Geography. Hemispheres media/65/ FBFAB.gif media/65/ FBFAB.gif.
CORAL REEF BY OWEN
5 th Grade Science Amanda Sax Click to continue Click on an environment to learn more about it: Tundra Coral ReefMountains Savanna Grasslands Desert.
Minnesota Biomes. PART 1 Background facts about your biome (4-5 sentences) 1.What is a biome? 2.What percentage of the earth/Minnesota is covered by.
Biomes Travel Battle Biomes of the World – Travel Brochure/Billboard Project Mrs. Miller 7th Grade Science.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.