Presentation on theme: "Madeline Conley. * Slide Master creates a unified layout that applies to your presentation as a whole * You can add titles, pages numbers, dates, headers,"— Presentation transcript:
* Slide Master creates a unified layout that applies to your presentation as a whole * You can add titles, pages numbers, dates, headers, and footers that will be consistent for every slide
* It saves TIME! * Do not have to edit each slide individually which is especially useful if your presentation has many slide s * Slides look more attractive and put together when they have a consistent format
* Now that you know the Master Slide’s importance, now you will learn how to find and edit it. * Click on “View Ribbon” * Slide Master is the 4 th option on the ribbon
Edit text format; bullet points, etc. Add Footer Add Page Number Edit Title Add Date
* You can format the Master Slide by using the Slide Master Ribbon * Slide Master Ribbon opens automatically when you click view slide master * Can change background styles, orientation, add place holders, etc.
* I chose my topic of editing the Slide Master because up until recently, I did not know what the feature was used for. I have spent a lot of time in the past editing every slide to be in a consistent format, not knowing that there was an easier way to edit the presentation. It really makes editing a PowerPoint quite easy, and saves you time because each slide does not have to be formatted individually. * I used screen-clipping to show where to find Slide Master on the ribbon, and to show the master layout. I used shapes (arrows) found on the insert ribbon to point out the features of the master slide. I utilized clip art, which can be accessed on the insert ribbon as well, to add contrast in my presentation. I also used slide transitions to make my presentation flow.