We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byFred Sowle
Modified over 6 years ago
HI-TECH VISUAL AIDS B. Power Point
POWER POINT Over 90% of all professional speakers use PPT. But A careless PowerPoint Confusing or distracting
Creating Great PowerPoint Slides Content ( text and art) Color Font (type and size)
1. Content – a. Text Simplify text Keywords & easy-to-remember phrases Round off numbers
1. Content – b. Art Clip art, pictures, photographs Entertaining or humorous Maximum three pieces per slide Short phrases and simple illustrations
2. Color – a. Background The best background color is dark. -Black, dark blue - it eliminates the bright whiteness of the LCD projector light
2. Color – b. Title and text color That contrast well against a dark background. Yellow or White No blues, greens, reds.
3. Font Type Choose a font for titles/headings, text. East to see and easy to read
3. Font Type Roman style fonts (serif – little feet or tails) -Times New Roman - Bookman Old Style -MS Reference Serif Sans-serif fonts (no feet or tails) - Arial - Verdana - MS Reference Sans Serif
4. Font Size Main Headings/Titles : minimum 36-46pts. Smaller subheadings Text : minimum 24pts Use upper/lowercase letters.
Tips for using PowerPoint 1. Face your audience at all times. 2. Focus all of the attention on You occasionally. 3. Use PowerPoint slides sparingly. 4. Back up your PowerPoint presenation.
Adapted from UWTV Production Guidelines
Tips on Making a Good PowerPoint
Copyright © 2013 The University of Adelaide Effective PowerPoint Design Peter Murdoch Learning and Quality Support.
PowerPoint Guidelines Jane Kirsch Grad Core November 24, 2008.
Making Good PowerPoint Presentations into Outstanding Ones AGRI 196 Spring 2004.
What makes a good PowerPoint Design? A training tool for teachers and students.
Copyright © 2014 The University of Adelaide Effective PowerPoint Design Peter Murdoch Learning and Quality Support.
Law Enforcement Best Practice Manual For Fighting Against Trafficking of Human Beings The *.ppt file presentation.
Basic Presentation Skills. Key Elements Objective Image Capability Common ground Contents Moderator guide.
1 Tips You Need to Know. 2 In designing presentations… Observe Consistency, simplicity, neatness present explanations (if possible) using words.
How to be a good presenter? Part 1 prepare slides Theerachai Apivatthakakul Department of Orthopaedics Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
INMMIC 2014 Presentation Guidelines Author Name Author Affiliation If you wish to show affiliation logos, put them only on title page 2 nd -4 th April,
Tips for Developing Your PowerPoint Presentation The following recommendations are easy to implement and will help you communicate your content to Annual.
WAMICON 2014 Presentation Guidelines Author Name Author Affiliation If you wish to show affiliation logos, put them on lower left of title page.
© 2014 R.P. Vitale Making Presentations. © 2014 R.P. Vitale Context “Set the Room” Audience as client/customer Persuade Inform.
International Speech By Yihua,Kim,Soyeony,Chao,Jonathan.
Presentation Guidelines. Title of the Paper Author names Address, Contact Information Session number Example: Session
Making Good Presentations into Outstanding Ones CDAE Graduate Students February 2001.
1 PowerPoint Presentation Design Wednesday, September 02, 2015Ms. Wear Info Tech 9/10.
#AIEC2015 PowerPoint Template and Guidelines Screen ratio: 16:9.
© 2021 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.