We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAllison Jacobs
Modified over 4 years ago
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
A B C D
1.Improve A. discover B. conclusion C. program D. discussion
2. own A. lawyer B. loud C. autumn D. shoulder
3. dangerous A. Canadian B. January C. average D. advance
4. consider A. president B. visit C. thirsty D. music
5. exact A. exist B. exhibition C. exercise D. expert
6. have A gave B save C hat D made
1.Ann is wearing a red blouse. The girl ____ a red blouse ____ Ann. in is
2.The bananas on that tree are not difficult to reach. ____ easy ____ reach the bananas on that tree. Itsto
3.Ling Feng is the tallest in our class. Ling Feng is ______ than any of the ______students in our class. taller other
4.The journalist often helps my little brother do his homework in the hotel. The journalist often______ my little brother ______ his homework in the hotel. helps with
5.How many morning papars are there in your class? Whats _____ __ __ of morning papars in your class? the number
6. Im going to have lunch with my sister. said Jennie. Jennie said is going to have lunch sister. she with
1. (1)present (2) parent (3) peasant (4) percent a. b. c. d. A. abcd B. bcad C. daba D. dbac
2. (1)model (2)medal (3)modal (4)metal a. b. c. d. A. acbd B. cadb C. bcad D. cdba
3. (1)experience (2)experiment (3)expectation (4)expensive a. b. c. d. A. bcda B. bcad C. cbad D. bdac
4. (1)fair (2)hair (3)pair (4)air a. b. c. d. A. abcd B. bcad C. cadb D. cdab
5.(1)towel (2)tower (3)towards (4)total a. b. c. d. A. bdac B. badc C. dbac D. adbc
6. (1)block (2)black (3)blank (4)blood a. b. c. d. A. abcd B. dacb C. dbca D. dcba
1 What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees? A map.
2 What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and no floors? A mushroom.
3 Two little brothers, One lives on one side, The other on the other side, They hear what you say, But they do not see each other Ear.
4. A cat, eyes like a cat, a tail like a cat,but isn't a cat? A tiger.
1."Do you often meet each other?" "No, we don't. But we can meet at the New Year's party." A. once a year B. once a month C. every week D. last year
2."What's the matter with your sister?""." A. She is very kind. B. She is doing her homework. C. She has got a cold. D. She is in her room.
3."What do you do early in the morning? "I. It keeps me healthy and strong." A. wash my face B. read English C. do my homework D. do morning exercise
4. If you feel,you have to see the doctor. A. well B. good C. bad D. nice
5. My favorite programmer is. I watch every football game. A. music B. Beijing Opera C. sports D. CCTV news
6. She to visit some places in the south last month. A. is going B. went C. go D. goes
7.The story is.I like it very much. A. easy B. bad C. small D. wonderful
8."How do you go to school? " " A. Every day B. By bike C. Early D. AT 7:00
9. Mr. Green has two children. One is a son, is a daughter. A. one B. other C. the other D. another
10.Did you have a good ? Yes, I did. No.4 row 14.The film was very nice. A. seat B. meal C. sleep D. rest
1. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the given words. leave hear plan ask hope 1. I ____________ that Thailand is a good place to go sightseeing.
Unit 15 A famous detective A famous detective Sherlock Holmes.
Module 10 Fitness The Unit 1 I've got a friend whose brother is training for the Olympics. Barbara Shen.
Unit 5 Topic 1 Section B. Teaching aims and demands: 1.Learn to express his/her own feelings in proper words. 2.Learn to exchange personal feelings. 3.Learn.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water
High Frequency Words List A Group 1
Language Language. had + hadnt + Had …+ : Yes, + had. No, + hadnt. Id, hed, wed, theyd.
That old man.
ARTICLES AND DETERMINERS (unit 16 of your student’s book)
Sight Word Phrases Group 1.
all about the PRESENT SIMPLE rules tables exercises
Writing Practice – Finish the Story
Fort Boyard keys 11 a and 11 b. Library A lot of spots. A long, long neck A funny scarf. It ‘s a …
Room 16 would like to share with you their own treasure or treasures that are important to their families.
Fluency Phrases. at the store his dog to my house.
1 Come here ! Speak Turkish. Talk loudly. Write your name. Follow me, please. Open the window.. The imperative.
Have you ever been abroad? - Yes, I have. - No, I haven’t.
High-Frequency Words Second Grade Room B10.
The Twisted Tale of Little Red Riding Hood 1. Once upon a time there was a sweet little girl named Riding Hood who lived in a simple cottage with her.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.