Presentation on theme: "FY12 Expenditures and Caseload Update Fiscal Committee September 10, 2012."— Presentation transcript:
FY12 Expenditures and Caseload Update Fiscal Committee September 10, 2012
FY12 Summary 2
FY12 Caseload Summary 3
FY12 Caseload Actual/Forecast Overview 4
FY12 Voucher Late Billing 7 The following chart provides a dollar breakdown by funding stream, service date, and billing month. Income Eligible and DTA each make up 49% & 50% respectively for the total dollars in FY12 billed late which, when combined, represents 99% of the total late billing the fiscal year.
FY12 Contract Late Billing 8 The following chart provides a dollar breakdown for contract late billing by funding stream, service date, and billing month. For the FY2012 Income Eligible late billing was 60% of the total late billing total dollars.
FY12 Contract Late Billing 9 The following chart provides the number of Contract Providers by month that submitted their entire billing for the month late (after 20 th of the month). System related issues resulting in late billing are not included. Providers who have been late have not been late for more than two months within the Billing months of July 2011 through April 2012