Presentation on theme: "Dummy Screens for Online Pre-enrolment Process 1. To perform the pre-enrolment process, please go to the “Pre-enrolment” section under the tab “Survival”"— Presentation transcript:
Dummy Screens for Online Pre-enrolment Process 1. To perform the pre-enrolment process, please go to the “Pre-enrolment” section under the tab “Survival” of the Student Orientation website at http://www.cityu.edu.hk/orientation. http://www.cityu.edu.hk/orientation 3. Click “Continue” 2. Students under 18 will be asked to download the appropriate Parental Consent Form, signed by their parents/guardian and submit it on the enrolment day.
4. Enter your student number as given in the Enrolment Notification letter and continue the process.
5. Click here to view the Policy on Use of IT Services and Facilities. 6. Please click the button “I accept” and continue the process.
7. Fill in the information of HKID number (if any), programme code and DOB for system verification. 8. Press “Continue”.
9. Enter a password created by you. You may refer to this link about the guidelines on setting password 10. You are required to fill in “Security Question and Answer” for the use of resetting password. 11. Press the “Continue” button.
12. If the information you provided and your assigned password is valid, you will be given an EID and your email account. Please note down your EID and password for logging in your email and the CityU Portal account. 13. Click “Continue” to proceed to Step 2 for “Read and Accept the Declaration upon Enrolment”.
14. Students under 18 will be reminded to download the Parental Consent Form, signed by their parents/guardian and submit it on the enrolment day.
15. Press the “I ACCEPT” button to continue. Student can print this page for reference.
16. Click “Continue” to proceed to Step 3 for updating personal data for communication.
17. Fill in your contact address and telephone.
18. You have to fill in the Parent/Guardian Information if you are under 18. 19. You have to fill in the International Address if you are a non-local student. 20. All students are required to fill in the primary Emergency Contact. For the secondary Emergency Contact, it is optional.
21. A warning message will be prompted if you fail to fill in the required field(s).
22. Verify the data and modify it if necessary.
23. The “Successfully done” page appears after the confirmation button is clicked. 24. Press the “Continue” button.
25. Indicate your intention on the use of your personal data in direct marketing by clicking the radio button.
26. If you are a non-local student, you have to indicate your option whether to enrol the insurance plan arranged by the University and acknowledge the Declaration on Insurance Agreement. 27. Please contact Global Services Office if you encounter problems in completing the Declaration on Insurance Agreement. 28. Press “Continue”
32. Click “Close Window” to exit if you are not yet ready to upload the photo. 31. Students under 18 are reminded again to download the Parental Consent Form. 30. Upon completion of the pre- enrolment process, click “here” to upload your photo for the production of student identity card. You may visit this link for the procedures of photo upload and the photo requirements.