We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJeffry Charles
Modified over 4 years ago
Preoperative Laser Safety and Surgical CheckList
moistened gauze with saline
20% benzocaine: hurricaine jel to buccal sulcus
1 % lidocaine and 1:100,000 epinephrine to nerves: 2 needles
1. obtain standard preop digital images
2. obtain consent fro procedure
3. buccal sulcus hurricaine with Q tips
4. adjust ceiling lights
5. mark out patient with loops: rhytids and subunits
6. light prep with iodine followed by saline
7. nerve blocks with 1% and epinephrine
8. turn on switch for door light and lock door
9. place protective glasses and cover patient's eyes with moistened gauze
10. move laser with arm in locked position to correct position
11. take key from wall hook to laser and turn on laser
12. turn on vacuum suction
13. test laser using moistened tongue blade setting test wattage ( see codes )
14. place on standby
15. check quality of anesthesia with nerve blocks using 27g needle
16. dial desired wattage
17. keep moistened saline gauze near-by
18. release arm from lock
19. perform procedure
1. turn laser to stand-by
2. place articulating arm in holder
3. turn off laser
4. move laser away from patient
5. turn power off
6. place key back on hook
7. remove Glasses and replace on hook
8. remove the tip and soak in cidex
7. place post-op skin care formula on operated site
9. give post-op instruction sheet and prescriptions, follow-up, contact
number for emergencies
10. record procedure in chart and book including site, settings, duration
11. obtain post-op digital images for archive
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
EMERGENCY MEDICAL MANAGEMENT OF RADIATION CAUSALTIES IN HOSPITAL Module XVII.
Module #1 James E. Carpenter, MD Peter M. Murray, MD Sterile Technique & Ortho. Surgery Room Setup Developed by the Surgical Skills Task Force of the American.
© the Design and Technology Association Health and Safety Training Standards in Design and Technology S8HS PLANER/THICKNESSER MACHINE Specialist Extension.
Procedures Intermediate Format Abdominoplasty. Objectives Assess the related terminology and pathophysiology of the ____________. Analyze the diagnostic.
Workshop Safety Lee McNeil, mentor of the Skagit Valley (WA) SeaTech 4-H ROV teams, developed the following placards, which he attaches to the tools in.
Portable Power Tool Safety. Portable Electric and Cordless Drill Be sure the electric drill is disconnected from the power source before installing bits.
Lenses The Eye. Iris: the colored part that surrounds the pupil and regulates the amount of light entering the eye. Pupil: the opening of the eye. Cornea:
Head jig usage procedure RKC London Office. Set the head jig 2) Put two screws with loose condition 3) Lock the plate 4) Tighten two head jig screws 5)
ABCESS INCISION AND DRAINAGE DR AFZAL JUNEJO ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR SURGERY LUMHS.
Optional, EMT. Course Objectives Indications for Use Proper Technique Pitfalls and Troubleshooting.
Scrub nurse scrub nurse is a specially trained nurse who works with surgeons and the medical team in the operating room. Scrub nurses are extremely valuable.
General Electrical Safety. Why is it so important to work safely with or near electricity? The electrical current in regular businesses and homes has.
HOW TO LIGHT AND TURN OFF THE OXY-ACETYLENE TORCH
Preparation for Surgery Sterile Field Maintenance
Medical Assisting Chapter 42
Surgical Assisting: Clip and Prep of Patient Kathleen Magsam, LVT Locust Trace Agriscience Center.
©2014 Delmar, Cengage Learning. All Rights Reserved. May not be scanned, copied, duplicated, or posted to a publicly accessible website, in whole or in.
Laser Registration and Inspection Based on a building-wide inventory Judi Reilly and Meg Himmel.
Brielle Bowyer. Temporalmandibular Joint The articulation between the mandible and the temporal bone. Located just anterior to each ear.
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.