We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAllan Butler
Modified over 2 years ago
1. What is this plant? Explain what happens when it contacts the skin, and how to treat it.
2. How is this animal dangerous to you?
3. What snake is this?
4. Explain what you should do if something gets broken during a lab.
5.What makes this?
6.This is a tick. Which disease could it spread? A.Malaria B.AIDS C.West Nile D.Lyme Disease E.Yellow Fever
7. How is this plant dangerous?
8.What caused this?
9.When is it okay to drink water in this class? A.Whenever you want to. B.Only when you are in the classroom. C.Only when you are outside. D.It’s NEVER okay to drink in this class!
10. Explain what you should do if a tank is broken during a lab. A.Immediately tell the teacher. B.Clean the mess if any. C.Pay up. D.All of the above E.Hide the evidence.
11.What is it imperative that you clean up ALL spillage off the floor? A.Avoid slippage B.It could stain the floor. C.It might mess up someone’s shoes.
12. (AQ SCI/APES) When using scalpels and razor blades, what do you NOT do? A.Cut away from you. B.Cut toward you. C.Report any mishaps. D.Return cutting utensil to teacher.
12. (ESS) If you make contact with an acid, what should you do? A.Wash with lemon juice. B.Wash with water. C.Cover the area with salt. D.Treat with alcohol, then place a bandage on the area.
1. If a fire erupts, immediately A. notify the teacher. B
The scientific laboratory is a place of adventure and discovery. However, the laboratory can also be quite dangerous if proper safety rules are not.
SAFETY! RULES AND SYMBOLS!. SAFETY FIRST! 1) Be responsible at all times No horseplay, practical jokes, or pranks No running, jumping, or playing around.
LAB SAFETY AND RULES College Prep Biology. BE PREPARED Always wear all safety wear your teacher tells you to wear. Keep that safety gear on throughout.
Safety Rules Dress Code Many materials in the lab can cause eye injury. Goggles should always be worn when chemicals are being heated or mixed. This.
Student’s Point of View 1 Student’s Point of View 2 Student’s Point of View 3 Teacher’s Point of View Animals AAAAA BBBBB CCCCC DDDDD EEEEE FFFFF.
Safety at Mountain View. 1 - Always wear safety goggles whenever you are working with chemicals or other substances that might get into your eyes. 2 -
All about what oil pollution does to plants, humans and creatures.
Safety in the Laboratory. General Guidelines Conduct yourself in a responsible manner!! Follow all written and verbal instructions. Never work alone.
Begin $100 $200 $300 $400 $500 HandlingEquipmentHandlingChemicalsSafety Clean up MegaSafetyGeneral Title ScreenTitle Screen.
Warm-Up Look at the picture below and list as many things as you can that are “safe” lab practices.
Lab Safety Rules Lab Safety Rules Review Study the picture Name the safety rule represented by the picture Certain materials are included under the fair.
When should you wear goggles?. When should you start a lab?
Dress Code Always wear goggles Wear lab apron when needed Tie back long hair Secure loose clothing and jewelry Do not wear open toed shoes.
+ Lab and Activity Safe Do Now: Why do we have extra rules for labs and activities? Answer 3 complete sentences.
Modified IPC LAB Safety EXAM Ortega/Birdsong Listen by clicking the “speaker” speaker icon 1. Flammable materials such as alcohol, should never be dispensed.
General Lab Safety Rules. Dress Code Wear safety goggles whenever working with chemicals, burners, or any substance that might get into your eye. Wear.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.