Presentation on theme: "Charlie Brown Snoopy Franklin Woodstock Linus Sally Peppermint patty Lucy Evaluation System."— Presentation transcript:
Charlie Brown Snoopy Franklin Woodstock Linus Sally Peppermint patty Lucy Evaluation System
Mr. Griffin Ms. Davis Mr. Walt Ms. Henderson Mr. Jordan Ms. Sigmon Ms. Williams Ms. Russ
Who is missing? Dirty Little PigPen, who doesn’t know he needs a bath and no one likes him. 98% of all Pigpens, Charlie Brown, the Principal can help, but for the other 2%, like Pig Pen, there are things which can cause them to lose their jobs.
Inadequate performance Standard 6: WHAT DO WE KNOW?There is a Standard 6 Teachers contribute to the academic success of the students. The work of the teacher results in acceptable, measurable progress for students based on established performance expectations using appropriate data to demonstrate growth No teacher will be evaluated on Standard 6 until they have 3 years of consecutive valid assessment data for a given subject/grade level they taught. There is a fair amount of undefined processes and expectations relative to deployment of Standard 6 that NCDPI plans to resolve. By the way, we are in the business of growing teachers not terminating them.
IGPAction Plan PDPMonitored PDP Directed PDP MIP( manitory improvement plan) Evaluation System OldNew
Snoopy, what are the differences between the old and new systems? The new system can help teachers grow more effectively.
So Linus, as the principal, I decided after talking to you, having your PLC work with you, putting you on a monitored PDP, then a directed PDP and finally an MIP about getting rid of your blanket, do you know who will decide if you met your goals from your MIP( mandatory improvement plan)?
Mr. Brown, the person who will determine if I have to give up my blanket will be a qualified observer: a principal from another school, a retired principal or a colleague. All this has to be resolved by DPI.
Now Pigpen is all cleaned up and part of Charlie Brown’s school. I’m so Happy I can teach without my blanket
1. English –rm446 2. Math-rm604 3. S. S.-rm318 4. Science-rm418 5. CTE-rm431 6. P. E. rm268 7. E. C.-rm361 8. Fine A rts-rm359 9. World Languages-rm517 Department Meeting Rooms