Loan Facility Down Payment : 3 % Only Remaining : 97 % will be Loan
Why Ambernath and Badlapur will drive Mumbai's realty market now Buoyed by the positive sentiment led by the new government, the Indian real estate market is at the cusp of a recovery. According to a expert report by the real estate gurus Ambernath and Badlapur on the outskirts of Mumbai, will be one of the biggest beneficiaries of this boom. Ambernath and Badlapur ‘s real estate has recently witnessed a boom, primarily due to the increasing prices in Mumbai suburbs and growing demand for affordable housing in Mumbai. A proposal for extending the Navi Mumbai metro rail to Kalyan too has fueled the growth for housing in Ambernath and Badlapur, highlighted the report. because next plan is Ambernath and Badlapur. The large industrial belt to its south-east from Kalyan to Badlapur. There are several small and large industries concentrated in this region which provide employment opportunity and increase the housing demand. The availability of local trains has made it a prominent suburb of MMR. The region has seen a rise in population in recent years which reflects its increasing demand in the last few years. The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) has developed a big industrial complex around Ambernath and Badlapur junction are currently one of the major railway stations on the central line of the Mumbai Suburban Railway network. It is also the third busiest station in the suburban railway network, after Thane and Andheri.
Main Driving Factors The primary factor driving the real estate growth in the Ambernath and Badlapur are the sky-rocketing prices in Mumbai suburbs, coupled with the growing demand for affordable housing. Another factor driving demand is the availability of industrial belts and improving infrastructure around this area. Both Ambernath and Badlapur have an industrial belt. This provides very good employment opportunities for people residing around the region. The City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) has planned to extend its Belapur-Taloja metro rail service up to Kalyan and Ulhas Nagar. This is expected to give a big boost to the economy as well as real estate around Badlapur. MMRDA has also planned to lay down a road networks including a 29 km Kalyan ring road in region. Ambernath and Badlapur have very good connectivity to parts of Mumbai and other cities via the Kalyan-Shilphata Road, Agra Road and National Highway 4. This also increases the growth prospects of the region. The proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport is at a distance of less than 35 kms. However, affordable property prices, good connectivity to other key areas in the MMR and the various market trends go on to indicate that the region has good growth potential in the near future. With sentiment improving all around in the realty sector, the area is set to witness high demand for affordable housing. With various infrastructure projects in the pipeline, the realty market here is showing positive trends and it is expected that one can easily witness a price appreciation of about 20-25 per cent over the next few quarters.
Why Panvelkar Group Panvelkar Group’s spectacular rise to the limelight of undisputed leader, since its inception in 1991, asserts its unequaled expertise in quality and unmatched vision as a developer. Panvelkar Group’s business model in the field of real estate yielded never seen before resonation effect crowning them with success project after project. The company over the years, has completed more than 80 projects across Mumbai suburbs, in turn developing over 30,78,247 sq ft of urban and countryside landscapes. The company has since then expanded its portfolio in various verticals like Banquet, Luxury Resorts, Water Parks, Excavations, City clubs etc. With the firm focus of catering to the value-based housing segment, Panvelkar Group has changed the way common man once aspired and lived. With a range of their latest projects, the company fortifies the endeavor with a renewed vigor that promises to transform your lifestyle, once again!