Presentation on theme: "The Music Video Treatment A C. Robinson Production."— Presentation transcript:
The Music Video Treatment A C. Robinson Production
* Say hello Remain Close to me No good-bye suicide mystery The rat In your brain Turns a wheel Connected to your guts and All your faults are in me And all your faults in me What would you say If we lived on t.v Besides all the things they told you to And all the things they told you to We're stuck Inside our own machine Apparitions Say hello Well is it strange Where you are Where you used to be kind of free Are they laughing at you Laughing at you The rat In your brain Rules the world From the comfort of your living room Tell me are we leaving soon The comfort of your living room Tell me are we leaving soon We're stuck Inside our own machine Apparitions We're stuck Inside our own machine Apparitions * Matthew Good Apparitions link lyricsMatthew Good Apparitions link * MGB Video Apparitions MGB Video Apparitions
* Land of Confusion link Land of Confusion link * I must've dreamed a thousand dreams * Been haunted by a million screams * But I can hear the marching feet * They're moving into the street * Now did you read the news today * They say the danger's gone away * But I can see the fire's still alight * There burning into the night * There's too many men, too many people * Making too many problems * And not much love to go round * Can't you see this is a land of confusion? * Well this is the world we live in * And these are the hands we're given * Use them and let's start trying * To make it a place worth living in * Ooh, Superman where are you now * When everything's gone wrong somehow? * The men of steel, the men of power * Are losing control by the hour * This is the time, this is the place * So we look for the future * But there's not much love to go round * Tell me why, this is a land of confusion * This is the world we live in * And these are the hands we're given * Use them and let's start trying * To make it a place worth living in * I remember long ago when the sun was shining * Yes, and the stars were bright all through the night * And the sound of your laughter as I held you tight, so long ago * I won't be coming home tonight * My generation will put it right * We're not just making promises * That we know, we'll never keep * Too many men, there's too many people * Making too many problems * And not much love to go round * Can't you see, this is a land of confusion? * Now this is the world we live in * And these are the hands we're given * Use them and let's start trying * To make it a place worth fighting for * This is the world we live in * And these are the names we're given * Stand up and let's start showing * Just where our lives are going to
* You are to take the Theme(s) of the poem The Love Song of J.A. Prufrock by T.S. Eliot and create a Music Video Storyboard for it. * The themes of the poem must be clear. * You are to include 2-3 actual images from the poem (ex. “Squeezed the universe into a ball”) * You are NOT to make a literal translation of the poem. (ie., a series of images from the poem; ex. Middle-aged man walking down the street, a fog settling into a city, women talking about Michelangelo.)
* The story board does not need to be elaborate – stick figures will do, however it should CLEARLY display the story that you have chosen to depict the theme of the poem. * Storyboard should be set up so the lines of the poem are like the lyrics of a song. * Each box should be labeled with WHAT LINES WILL BE ‘SUNG’ AT THAT POINT
* www.songmeanings.net www.songmeanings.net www.metrolyrics.comwww.metrolyrics.com f
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.