Presentation on theme: " Year of Establishment 2003 Land Area 700,000 sqf/70,000m 2 Work Shop 330,000 sqf /33,000m 2 Warehouse Area 70,000 sqf/7,000m 2 NO. of employees."— Presentation transcript:
Year of Establishment 2003 Land Area 700,000 sqf/70,000m 2 Work Shop 330,000 sqf /33,000m 2 Warehouse Area 70,000 sqf/7,000m 2 NO. of employees 1000 people Factory Landscape and Place
Capacity : US$2,500,000 (200 containers)/month Short Term Plans: High-end Furniture Project Main Strength of the Product Category- Dining tables and chairs Counter stools, Bar stools, Swivel stools Cabinet, Small chests, Occasional tables Upholster furniture, Kids ’ furniture, Bed room.
Most of our products have been sold successfully into the North-American market, proving the adaptability in quality and style. Our sale volume of the USA market mounts to 90%, the remaining 10% are exported to other markets. Export Market
Our Strategic Characteristics - High Quality Furniture. - Reasonable Price. - On-time delivery. - Comfortable working place.
Factory Layout Overall Area: 700.000 Sqf Work Shop : 330,000 Sqf 6 Main factory and 1 Canteen Warehouse Area: 70,000 Sqf Material Warehouse : 20,000 Sqf Product Warehouse : 50,000 Sqf 1 Showroom 1 Office building
Factory Organization DIRECTING BOARD EXPORT & IMPORT SALE DEPT HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT PERSENEL SECTION LABORSWA GE SECTION JANITOR TEAM FIRST-AID SECTION SECURITY TEAM GENERAL ACCOUNTI NG DEPT TECHNICS DEPT TECHNICS SUPERVISING SECTION SAMPLE DESIGNING SECTION Q C DEPT MATERIAL PLANING DEPT MATERIAL SECTION RAW MATERIAL SECTION FACTORY 1 5 TEAMS OF PRODUCT ION FACTORY 2 5 TEAMS OF PRODUC TION FACTORY 3 5 TEAMS OF PRODUC TION FACTORY 4 5 TEAMS OF PRODUCT ION FACTORY 5 5 TEAMS OF PRODUC TION FACTORY 6 5 TEAMS OF PRODUCTI ON
QC Department - Numbers of QC staff is 30. Divided in 2 teams - Team 1: checking in line according to AQL standard level 2. - Team 2: checking 100% finished goods and package. - 1 group for checking come in products.
QC staff in line Checking in line white body Checking in line Staining
Finishing Factorys F 1 F 5 Finish Line: Factory 5: - Hanging line include 1655 meters long with 6 Spray boots and 4 Auto Boots - Pallete line with 850 meters long. It ’ s for the table tops and some big components. Pallet line
MIFACO is a Vietnamese furniture manufacturer, has been running successfully under a very experienced management team and skilful technicians in furniture line. Our policy for business is to make different categories in high quality with reasonable price for all our customers and give our best service.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.