We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJovany Finkle
Modified about 1 year ago
Words in Words
Example ___ is a workout with lots of stretching on a mat. A R C H A E O L O G Y
Example Yoga is a workout with lots of stretching on a mat. A R C H A E O L O G Y
1. Your pet dog might sleep in a ____. A R C H A E O L O G Y
1. Your pet dog might sleep in a cage. A R C H A E O L O G Y
2. You do not eat the ___ of an apple. A R C H A E O L O G Y
2. You do not eat the core of an apple. A R C H A E O L O G Y
3. Spiderman is an example of a comic book ___. A R C H A E O L O G Y
3. Spiderman is an example of a comic book hero. A R C H A E O L O G Y
4. You arrived somewhere ____ if you are the first person. A R C H A E O L O G Y
4. You arrived somewhere early if you are the first person. A R C H A E O L O G Y
5. The Queen of England is a member of the ____ family. A R C H A E O L O G Y
5. The Queen of England is a member of the royal family. A R C H A E O L O G Y
6. “____ for the stars!” A R C H A E O L O G Y
6. “Reach for the stars!” A R C H A E O L O G Y
7. A baker puts a ____ of icing on top of a cake. A R C H A E O L O G Y
7. A baker puts a layer of icing on top of a cake. A R C H A E O L O G Y
8. An elephant is a very ____ animal. A R C H A E O L O G Y
8. An elephant is a very large animal. A R C H A E O L O G Y
9. Pottery is made from ____. A R C H A E O L O G Y
9. Pottery is made from clay. A R C H A E O L O G Y
10. "Happy New ___!” A R C H A E O L O G Y
10. "Happy New Year!” A R C H A E O L O G Y
Is and Are. Is and Are are verbs that tell about the present.
By Amy Barker. I was born and raised in the United States and have always owned a dog. Today, you will learn about how Americans treat their pets. Many.
All Together Now You’re in First Grade!. You’re in first grade now!
Pet Care. Different Pets Food for the Specific Pet Care Needed for the Specific Pet Living Space for the Specific Pet Exercise Needed for the.
What Time is it? Name: ____. Move the star under the clock that shows 10:15.
Persuasive Paragraph Prime 3 – Unit 6. Owning a pet from the pound or Animal Rescue League has many advantages.
Dogs By: Sanam. Table of Contents pages Introduction…………………………………..…3 Chapter 1 What Are Dogs……………….…4 Chapter 2 Eating Right…………………….…5 Chapter 3 How.
Pets are family. Many people cannot live without their pets. I think pets are our friends and family.
© 2015 albert-learning.com Fill In The Blanks For Children Fill in The Blanks For Children.
© 2014 wheresjenny.com Fill in the blank for children Fill in the blank.
Question of the Day What are some ways you can help your family? Wk 1 D1.
Tomas Rivera Vocabulary Words & Sentences. about What is that book about?
How domestic animals would have to adapt in Antarctica. By Olivia Jowett.
Have You Got a Home Zoo? Тихонова С.Б. ГОУ СОШ №137, г.Санкт-Петербург.
Superheroes. Today we are going to learn: How to go about creating our own original superheroes. The different characteristics that our superheroes must.
Ivan Shymeyko. I want to live in Abu Dhabi. There I will sell private jets. My hobby is collecting vintage cars. I also breed Indian elephants. At work.
©isagms80 Answer the questions. Yes, I did. No, I didn't.
Britain is said to be a nation of animal lovers..
Quantifiers are words that are used to state quantity or amount of something without stating the exact number.
Sort the mail for each relative by matching the letters to each mailbox. Dramatic Play.
English national character: stereotypes and reality.
I am a healthy kid WHY?. Choice I eat healthy food fruit vegetables.
What I’m THANKFUL For…. Happy Thanksgiving By: Kaitlyn G.
Welcome to the book-animals! My favorite animals.
Adjectives. Objective To learn about different kinds of adjectives.
I have more than one friend you know.
Barack Obama. His Life * He was born in August, the 4th of 1961 in Honolulu (Hawaï). * He was born in August, the 4th of 1961 in Honolulu (Hawaï). * He’s.
Each day l need to do 20 minutes of excercise a day. To achieve this I will do jumps, skipping, running, star jumps and stretching.
A life of minecraft! Have you ever read a book and thought you wanted to control the story. Well in this story is a life of mining and creating your own.
Name of your animal Country of origin. Animal What might be some interesting information about the animal you selected? What interested you about this.
HOW DO ANIMAL ADAPTATIONS AFFECT THE SURVIVAL OF THEIR SPECIES? By Andrea and David.
Lesson 33 Vocabulary Review Lesson. Regret A person who has a regret feels sorry for something he or she did.
ALL ABOUT ME BY: BRIANNA PAIGE My name is Brianna. I’m 11 years old. I am in fifth grade.
Some of the best books of &mid= A23D2FC75CD A23D2FC75CD7.
How do you make sure your persuasive opinion essay is easy to read ?
Kindergarten Sight Words Level A I I like books.
Where can I buy…?. Where can I buy A book? You can buy a book at the….
Jeopardy Nouns Proper Nouns Singular and Plural Nouns that Change Spelling Possessive Nouns Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q.
Soil Made of Sand, Silt and Clay Sand-Big Particles, Low Nutrients, Low H 2 0, Deep Roots Needed Silt- Fine Particles, Good for Farm Land, Erodes Easily.
In the world there is lots of different types of animals you can gets ones you keep as pets (which you will learn about in a minute)and you can get.
2B Unit 6 Eating and drinking. Look and say What do you want? I want a hot dog.
Watch the powerpoints. What is the bird doing? The bird is flying.
Horse. a car yellow see ball and fish boy.
Habit #7 Sharpen the Saw Based on the work of Stephen Covey.
Look at what we’ve learned in math Counting Patterns aabaabaabaab Adding 6+2=8 Subtracting 8-2=6.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.