We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJovany Finkle
Modified about 1 year ago
Words in Words
Example ___ is a workout with lots of stretching on a mat. A R C H A E O L O G Y
Example Yoga is a workout with lots of stretching on a mat. A R C H A E O L O G Y
1. Your pet dog might sleep in a ____. A R C H A E O L O G Y
1. Your pet dog might sleep in a cage. A R C H A E O L O G Y
2. You do not eat the ___ of an apple. A R C H A E O L O G Y
2. You do not eat the core of an apple. A R C H A E O L O G Y
3. Spiderman is an example of a comic book ___. A R C H A E O L O G Y
3. Spiderman is an example of a comic book hero. A R C H A E O L O G Y
4. You arrived somewhere ____ if you are the first person. A R C H A E O L O G Y
4. You arrived somewhere early if you are the first person. A R C H A E O L O G Y
5. The Queen of England is a member of the ____ family. A R C H A E O L O G Y
5. The Queen of England is a member of the royal family. A R C H A E O L O G Y
6. “____ for the stars!” A R C H A E O L O G Y
6. “Reach for the stars!” A R C H A E O L O G Y
7. A baker puts a ____ of icing on top of a cake. A R C H A E O L O G Y
7. A baker puts a layer of icing on top of a cake. A R C H A E O L O G Y
8. An elephant is a very ____ animal. A R C H A E O L O G Y
8. An elephant is a very large animal. A R C H A E O L O G Y
9. Pottery is made from ____. A R C H A E O L O G Y
9. Pottery is made from clay. A R C H A E O L O G Y
10. "Happy New ___!” A R C H A E O L O G Y
10. "Happy New Year!” A R C H A E O L O G Y
By Madilyn BOLD WORDS A bold word is a word that you might not know. Example: I like to eat pizza.
Sing a song a hamburger a chicken wing a banana pie.
Shout it out!. A sport or a game B Something green F.
Spring Festival. Spring Festival is usually in late January or early February.
What Is He Or She Doing?. Using Action Words That End in –ing for One Person; Using Yes, he/she is and No, he/she isn't.
The Mixed-Up Chameleon The chameleon in the story forgot who he was. How do you tell someone who you are? What do you like to do? What kind of character.
Taste Test Experiment. Step 1 Take a plate of food – Do not eat yet! Take Sheet 1 Eat a small bite of each brownie and fill out sheet 1 based on your.
Vocabulary Lesson 8. crucial If something is crucial, it is extremely important If something is crucial, it is extremely important What is a crucial ingredient.
Poetry Analysis. * Ponder (think about) what you think the poem is about just from reading the title.
$100 $200 $300 $400 $100 $200 $300 $400 $300 $200 $100 Vocabulary Daily routine About you monthsTIME.
Should animals be banned from circuses? By Class 5 NLS Year 5 Booster Using PowerPoint to structure arguments:
The idiom will show here. Read the idiom, discuss with the class, then click "enter" to see the definition. Idioms Set 10: What Does This Mean?
Grammar Skill First Grade Unit 3 Week 5 Created by Kristi Waltke am is are was were.
2B Unit 6 Eating and drinking. Look and say What do you want? I want a hot dog.
By Morgan Title A title is a few words that tells you the main subject of the book. Example: Dolphins.
To plagiarize or not plagiarize? That is the question.
By Stephanie Bold words Bold words are darker than the rest. Example: Snowy days are fabulous.
Unit 4 Food Comic strip & Welcome to the unit 1. Mid-autumn Festival chicken 2. Chinese New Year cakes 3. Thanksgiving Day pumpkin pies 4. Halloween.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
The Circus Within Me 1st Year RMPS Mr. Francis. Knox Academy RMPS Department The Circus Within Me Lesson Aims and Objectives: -Find out about our different.
What is an article? the words a, and, and the a special kind of adjective found in front of nouns in sentences.
How to have fun at a birthday party. For XXXXXX. It will soon be Williams birthday. He is very happy and smiling a lot.
Fly Traps: The Plants that Bite Interactive Vocabulary PowerPoint Directions: To go Slide Show and click View mode. Type your name or class name in the.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Using to, two,and too Language Arts Third Grade. State Standard Recognize and avoid errors in Standard English usage (e.g., to/too/two, their/
Daily Fix-It 1. Are you prowd of your new bike. 2. We sold peachs and they sold beans.
Signs and symbols around us... What do they mean?.
TELLING YOUR OWN STORY! A recount is a piece of writing that retells something that happened in the past All of the events must go in order from beginning.
Gasses are very compressible but liquids and solids are not: For example you can squash a balloon full of gas with your fingers and change its shape easily,
Direct object pronouns What are they?. A direct object pronoun is… The word it or them. In French there are two words for it and one for them: It (m)It.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.