Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Reliability through engineered materials CPS Technologies Corporate Overview 2008.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "Reliability through engineered materials CPS Technologies Corporate Overview 2008."— Presentation transcript:

1 reliability through engineered materials CPS Technologies Corporate Overview 2008

2 reliability through engineered materials CPS Proprietary2 Executive Summary CPS is the leading producer of AlSiC components for electronic applications in the world today. –Manufacturing Capability: Volume Production Today. We currently ship approximately 60,000 units per week. –Quality: ISO 9001:2000 certified, customer certified. CPS is a fully qualified manufacturer of AlSiC for most major electronics systems companies. We have a proven track record. –Robust Process: The proprietary CPS Quickset-Quickcast Process is robust, capable, stable and is the low-cost process technology for metal matrix composite production. CPS is an independent, publicly-traded U.S. company. We are financially sound, profitable and growing. –Revenues in 2007: $12.5 million –$ 16 M projected for 2008

3 reliability through engineered materials CPS Proprietary3 CPS History Founded: 1984 –CPS is an M.I.T. spin-off Research and Development: –R&D in a variety of ceramics processing technologies. We have performed sponsored research for DARPA, ONR, Alcoa, Cabot, Celanese, Vesuvius (Belgium), Vallourec (France) –Entered, and exited, the ceramic multilayer manufacturing business. –“Restarted” the Company in late 1993 focused on metal matrix composites and with new management - the current management.

4 reliability through engineered materials CPS Proprietary4 CPS History AlSiC Business: Present : Building business in composites –First customer: Motorola; application: cellular basestation power amplifier carrier plate in –In 2007 we shipped products to 70 customers. Top 5 customers = 68% of revenue Amkor, IBM, Infineon, Motorola and Texas Instruments Remaining 65 customers = 32% of revenue These customers are primarily in the prototyping stage - they will generate revenue from recurring production in the future.

5 reliability through engineered materials CPS Proprietary5 CPS: World’s Leading Metal Matrix Composite Producer FLIP-CHIP LIDS LED: High Brightness Applications CAPITAL EQUIPMENT COMPONENTS PHASED ARRAY RADAR and MIMIC PACKAGES OPTO- ELECTRONIC HOUSINGS Microelectronics Thermal Management Applications IGBT / POWER BASEPLATES Structural Applications CPS Market Segments Hermetic Packaging Q Armor Composite Development Ceramic Fiber Al Composite Development


Download ppt "Reliability through engineered materials CPS Technologies Corporate Overview 2008."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google