We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMonica Brandom
Modified about 1 year ago
Lunch at a rest stop 01. California; Day 1
After-lunch nap 02. California; Day 1
Baseball at the campground. Go, Lance! 03. Arizona; Day 2
04. Arizona; Day 2 About to leave the campground
05. Arizona; Day 2 Securing the sleeping bags to the car
06. Arizona; Day 3 Just went swimming in the river
07. Arizona; Day 3 It was windy after swimming!
08. Roswell, New Mexico; Day 5 Looking for friends, relatives At the UFO Museum
09. Carlsbad Caverns, NM; Day 5 Lance, Aaron, Matt, Phil, Ben In the caves.
10. Dallas, TX; Day 6 Lance at the West End Pub
11. Houston, TX; Day 7 Matt & Kylie dine at a restaurant
12. Fountainbleu Campground, LA; Day 9 Ben & Aaron play in the mud
13. LA/MS Boarder; Day 8 Ben, Aaron, Matt at the Mississippi River
14. New Orleans, LA; Day 8 Ben & Aaron dancing at the dinner restaurant
15. New Orleans, LA; Day 8 Dinner was Cajun food!
16. New Orleans, LA; Day 8 Ben & Amy checkin’ out the Bourbon St. scene
17. New Orleans, LA; Day 8 Llesenia & Phil found big beers
18. Birmingham, AL; Day 11 The Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
19. Jacksonville, FL; Day 13 Aaron, Ben and Phil pose with “Mike” near the ocean.
20. Georgia; Day 14 Ben and Llesenia at a rest stop
21. Georgia; Day 14 Matt rests at the rest stop
22. Savannah, GA; Day 13 Ben as a tourist in the park
23. Savannah, GA; Day 13 Llesenia dips in a fountain
24. Savannah, GA; Day 13 Group portrait in front of a different fountain
25. Savannah, GA; Day 13 Why does Ben look so strange?
26. Kitty Hawk, NC; Day 15 Ben & Llesenia visit the Wright Brothers’ original air strip
27. Washington, DC; Day 16 Aaron, Phil, and Matt at Mount Vernon …It was closed.
28. Washington, DC; Day 16 Ben and Llesenia at Mount Vernon
29. Washington, DC; Day 16 Llesenia rides the Peace Horse
30. Washington, DC; Day 17 Ben & Matt outside the Natural History Museum
31. Washington, DC; Day 17 Llesenia and Lance outside the Natural History Museum
32. Washington, DC; Day 17 Lance and his “facial hair hero” (without the beard!)
33. Hershey, PA; Day 18 Hershey’s Chocolate World!
34. New York, NY; Day 20 Llesenia shows her appreciation for MTV Studios
35. New York, NY; Day 20 California tourists in Times Square
36. Empire State Building, New York, NY; Day 20 Matt and Ben look for women at the top of the Empire State Building
37. New York, NY; Day 21 Llesenia, Lance and Ben in NY
38. New Jersey; Day 22 Breakfast at Flo’s Diner
39. New Jersey; Day 22 Phil and Ben are proud to have dined at Flo’s!
40. Boston, MA; Day 24 Ben, Lance, Phil and Matt at the Harvard Library
41. New Hampshire; Day 24 A state liquor store at a rest stop? We had to stop!
42. Yarmouth, ME; Day 25 Eartha: the second-biggest globe in the world! Three floors tall!
43. Yarmouth, ME; Day 25 Kylie represents…
44. Yarmouth, ME; Day 25 Llesenia & Aaron in front of Eartha
45. Portland, ME; Day 25 Ben, Llesenia and Aaron visit the Berlin Wall after eating a fresh lobster dinner.
46. Somewhere in New England; Probably Day 26 Kylie and Ben find a corn field
47. Niagara Falls, NY; Day 27 That whiteness behind us is Niagara Falls
48. Chicago, IL; Day 30 Aaron & Lance try out new body parts
49. Chicago, IL; Day 30 Lance, Ben and Matt are full after eating Chicago-style pizza at Gino’s East.
50. Chicago, IL; Day 31 The group at Norm’s house, ready to continue on our way.
51. South Dakota; Day 32 Ben finds the only entertaining thing to do on I-90 in South Dakota: stick your head out the sunroof at 70mph!
52. Wall, SD; Day 32 Ben and Kylie get free ice water at Wall Drug.
53. Wall, SD; Day 32 Everyone at Wall Drug
54. Mt. Rushmore, SD; Day 33 Kylie picks some presidential nose
55. Mt. Rushmore, SD; Day 33 Our own, strikingly-similar rendition of the Four Faces (except Washington)
56. Devil’s Tower, WY; Day 33 Close Encounters of a Road Trip kind
57. Yellowstone NP, WY; Day 35 Matt: “Robot Army…” So sexy!
58. Lost Trail Hot Springs, MO; Day 36 Ben writing the Great American Novel
59. Lost Trail Hot Springs, MO; Day 36 Kylie reads Ben’s Great American Novel
60. Lost Trail Hot Springs, MO; Day 37 Breakfast at the hot springs
61. Mt. Rainier, WA; Day 38 Ben plays barefoot in the snow
62. Mt. Rainier, WA; Day 38 On the edge of Mt. Rainier with the fog behind us
63. Seattle, WA; Day 39 Lunch in the Space Needle, with Seattle behind us
62. Seattle, WA; Day 39 In front of (below) the Space Needle
65. Seattle, WA; Day 39 Below the Space Needle. Holy Lance!
66. Seattle, WA; Day 39 Below the Space Needle, again.
67. Seattle, WA; Day 39 Ben at the Pike Street Fish Market
68. Crater Lake, OR; Day 42 Matt and Phil on the roadside
69. San Francisco, CA; Day 44 Llesenia and Amy in SF with Lance close behind
70. San Francisco, CA; Day 44 Amy, Matt, Llesenia, Lance and Ben enjoy the night sky and view from Coit Tower
71. Santa Maria, CA; Day 45 Ready for dinner at Kylie’s house
72. Isla Vista, CA; Day 45 Home at last! With a final “DC-style” butt-grabbing.
73. Isla Vista, CA; Day 45 Back at home on Trigo Rd.
Where are the following? The Atlantic Ocean The Pacific Ocean The Gulf of Mexico The Great Lakes Rocky Mountains Appalachian Mountains
What is this photograph about?. Population density – higher populations in major cities.
Geography Bee Meeting 3: United States Cities and Landforms (While you wait, please insert your microphones and adjust your volume.)
The United States of America. The U.S.A. situated in the North America the capital is Washington, D. C. the neighbours of the USA: Canada (north),
Cross Country Trip Part II Arizona to Northern California and over the Rockies to the Great Plains.
Speed and Acceleration. Vocabulary DefinitionIllustration 3 Examples3 Non-examples VocabularyWord SpeedSpeed VelocityVelocity AccelerationAcceleration.
Southeast Region States Contained in the region: Alabama (AL) Florida (FL) Georgia (GA) Mississippi (MS) Louisiana (LA) Arkansas (AR) Tennessee (TN)
U.S. States Abbreviations Directions: Type the state abbreviation in the box on each slide. “The English language website where everything.
Geography of America Part 1. US Population 314 Million (2012 Estimated) Top 5 Cities (2010 Census, within city limits) Growth Since 2000 New York8,175,133.
Prevalence of Self-Reported Obesity Among U.S. Adults by State and Territory Definitions Obesity: Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or higher. Body Mass.
What would you like to see in the. Why travel to the USA? Reasons for going to the USA to learn a new culture to watch attractions to meet people to practice.
DRŽAVE SEVERNE AMERIKE PREDSTAVIL BOM VSE DRŽAVE SEVERNE AMERIKE.
Geography of the United States the-united-states-of-america ?op=1.
Top 3 European countries? 1.England/Britain 2.France 3.Spain.
Company LOGO U. S. EPA, Region 4 Atlanta, Georgia.
SD ND MN NE WY HI AK CA NV OR WA ID WI OK NMAZ TX KS CO UT MO AR LA NY MI ME FL IA MS AL GA SC NC VA MA NH TN KY MD IL IN OH PA VT RI DE WV CT NJ MT Todd.
Usa. Tourist attractions Natural Man-made E Event attractions a attractions attractions Niagara waterfalls Parade on Independence Day Statue of Liberty.
States and Capitals Flash Cards Mrs. Miller 2008.
FALL TRIP TO AMERICA Monday, September 28 Depart for the United States Depart from Germany for New York City-JFK International Airport. Arrive at JFK at.
The abbreviation for Texas is TX. The capital for South Dakota is Pierre.
Christian W. Brown. Get up and try to find someone who… has never been to America has been to New York city likes to drive long distances (1000km+) has.
DIET = DIE T RESCRAMBLE LETTERS – what can you get?
Alabama (AL) Capitol- Montgomery. Alaska (AK) Capitol- Juneau.
From “Animaniacs”. LA Baton Rouge Louisiana IN Indianapolis Indiana.
OPEN WATER CERTIFICATION COUNT As of Q3, 2015 Compiled from PADI, SDI & SSI Certified Diver Files ©2015 THE DIVING EQUIPMENT & MARKETING ASSOCIATION |
BY Darmaeva Natasha, Nephedeva Alina 9 class. What would you like to see in the.
Capital: Washington, D.C. Pop: 304 Million US and Canada: 80% of North America.
WA 2.ID 3.MT 4.OR 5.CA 6.NV 7.UT 8.WY 9.CO 10.AZ 11.NM 12.AK 13.HI 13 The West`
` ` Washington Oregon Idaho Montana Wyoming Utah Arizona New Mexico Nebraska Kansas Oklahoma South Dakota North Dakota Minnesota Iowa Wisconsin *Michigan.
Background Information on the Newspoets Total Number: 78 active newspoets. 26 (of the original 36) newspoets from returned this year.
Agenda American Attractions HCFL Tosspon. American Attractions Stand up if you’ve heard of: The Grand Canyon Yellowstone National Park Yosemite National.
My trip to Washington DC, Philadelphia, and New York City. By: Cassandra Kubinak!
AK – Alaska Juneau. AL – Alabama Montgomery AR – Arkansas Little Rock.
1 ISAT Module III: Building Energy Efficiency Topic 8: Thermal Performance Monitoring Degree Days Example of Degree days Thermal Energy Consumption.
American Wonders Aurora Borealis. Grand Canyon Arizona 446 km long 6.4 to 29 km wide Up to 1.83 km deep 2 billion years old.
Let’s go on an adventure. Where would you like to travel?
By Carol Fahringer. II.Geography of the US: Divided Into 8 Different Physical Regions.
States, Capitals, & US Regions. State, County, and City ► A state is a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.
Collège Notre Dame du Château 3° EURO AMERICAN GEOGRAPHY.
To Whom it May Concern: Punctuation for Business Letters.
HE HAD SOME GREAT ADVENTURES AND EVEN GOT TO DRESS UP FOR HALLOWEEN! Alexandria’s Flat Stanley Went to Bull Shoals, Arkansas! Lexi 1.
Current Events Vocabulary American Sign Language II.
Atlantic Ocean Pacific Ocean Washington DC 90. What ocean is on the East Coast of the United States? 89. What ocean is on the West Coast of the United.
Revised Charts and Graphs for Hawaii A New Look at the Institutional Component of Higher Education Finance: A Guide for Evaluating Performance Relative.
Geography Bee Round 2: Traveling Around the U.S..
Henry Clay’s plan to make economy self- sufficientHenry Clay’s plan to make economy self- sufficient Protective tariffProtective tariff –Protect American.
How to win a Presidential Election. The rules of the game Electoral College.
Prepared by: © 2012 Command Spanish ®, Inc., 1 Hispanics are persons whose speech, customs or cultural heritage pertain to, or derive from, any of.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.