Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

. Cheryl Wilson Executive Manager EDAR Bay Investments Office Address: 2, Aqua Park, El Khazan Street, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Telephone: (002)

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: ". Cheryl Wilson Executive Manager EDAR Bay Investments Office Address: 2, Aqua Park, El Khazan Street, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Telephone: (002)"— Presentation transcript:

1 . Cheryl Wilson Executive Manager EDAR Bay Investments Office Address: 2, Aqua Park, El Khazan Street, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Telephone: (002) Website: Welcome to… The View Resort Nabq Bay - Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt

2 . Telephone: (002) Website: Welcome to The View Resort The View Resort & hotel is located In Rowboat NABQ Bay. Nabq Bay is located at the southern tip of Sinai peninsula, in the center of NABQ in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. The View Resort extends on 50,000 Square meters with 80%of the land being rich landscape, pools, artificial lakes and the remaining 20% of the land is the construction of residential units, hotel and commercial areas to occupy only in order to provide a healthy and private environment. Within the development there will be a 3 or 4 star hotel complex (150 bedrooms) and located next door to the project will be a large ‘Americana’ food court. The View consists of 600 residential units in total (located on ground, first and second floor) and will also include two promenades (T-Shape). Due to its excellent spot in the NABQ Bay area, you are located only 7 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and 15 minutes from Naama Bay and being located in the best area of Nabq… The View Resort is easily accessible. The developer has constructed and operates several hotels including the Dive Inn Hotel – Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. Within the project there are 2 options for property views – single view is only sea or mountain view and double view is views of both sea and mountain

3 . Project Layout PHASE 1 Delivery – April 2010 PHASE 2 PHASE 3 Commercial Area & 2 Promenades Mountain Side Sea Side

4 . Property Types Available Telephone: (002) Website: Two Bedroom Apartments One Bedroom Apartments One bedroom apartments are sized at 66 Square Meters Three Bedroom Apartments Two bedroom apartments are sized at 90 square meters Three bedroom apartments are sized at 121 square meters Properties available as: Option (1) Double view with normal balcony or terrace OR Option (2) Single view with double balcony or terrace Properties located on the ground floor includes a private garden space and the roof terrace is shared (Possible to purchase an roof terrace area for private use – please speak to your EDAR agent for further details)

5 . Property Images Telephone: (002) Website:

6 . General Example Floor Plan

7 . Services within the project offered by the hotel management Telephone:(002) Website: The first handover of phase one is due April 2010 (Phase one is 17 units = 164 Apartments) Hotel ManagementRental option & Resale Three Large swimming pools Children poolJacuzzi Lakes Beach access with feesRetail unitsRestaurant CaféHousekeepingLaundry Services Wireless Internet WI FIKinder garden & kids areaBusiness Center `24 hour security serviceParking Areas Health Club with art-gym with individual exercise equipment available

8 MAINTENANCE FEE The fee is 6% from the purchase price of the property To be paid once (non refundable) to cover the first year The above fee covers: Garbage collection, Spray for pesticides, Security, Pools, Communal lights, gardens and building out painting FINANCIAL DETAILS One bedroom apartments:From:396,000 Egyptian Pounds Two bedroom apartments:From:540,000 Egyptian Pounds Three bedroom apartments:From:726,000 Egyptian Pounds PAYMENT TERMS 40% down payment 60% balance over 24 months Phase 1 – Delivery 1st May Financial Information

9 Cheryl Wilson Executive Manager EDAR Bay Investments Office Address:2, Aqua Park, El Khazan Street, Hadaba Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Telephone:(002) Website:www.e-dar.com. For further details, Please Contact


Download ppt ". Cheryl Wilson Executive Manager EDAR Bay Investments Office Address: 2, Aqua Park, El Khazan Street, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt Telephone: (002)"

Similar presentations


Ads by Google