2Overview 1. PRODUCT INTRODUCTION 2. FEATURES 3. BENEFITS 4. TECHNOLOGY 5. PERFORMANCE6. INSTALLATION7.NEW FEATURES
3Product IntroductionSafety Gas Plus is a device with advanced safety features, used for Domestic Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinders. It has a high pressure control sensor with a safety valve and a pressure gauge. Safety Gas Plus provides unique solution on Gas Leakage.
42. FeaturesSafety Gas Plus has an emergency shut off valve, which cuts off supply of gas, incase of any major hazard caused in Domestic system due to either leakage of supply line from Cylinder to Gas Stove and or failure of equipment such as low pressure regulator, Gas stove etc. thus avoiding any potential gruesome accident.In case of minor leakage, the product has the facility to do leak test check. This avoids wastage of priceless LPG; also potential major leakage is avoided by rectification of the leak.The product gauge is a low level indicator of gas, which enables the customers to order the refill in time
52.A. Safety Gas Plus will shut off if... Safety Gas Plus will automatically shut-off the gas supply from the cylinder due to major leakages of gas caused due to:The rupturing of a tube or pulling off the stove or regulatorThe regulator failed to function properlyThe tube catching fire2.B. Safety Gas Plus will not shut off if...Any minor leakage occurs; Safety Gas Plus will indicate the leakage through our testing procedure of the minor leakage.The control of an appliance (gas stove) in unlit condition is left in ON positionThere is insufficient flow through the spot where the leakage may be occurringThe supply line is too smallThe gas system mounted is placed near a corrosive area or an area which is subjected to vibration
6Benefits Warranty on the product. Product liability Insurance. Customer care assistance: Installation Guide.Easy Instalation.
73. Technology 3.A. Safety Gas Plus Specifications: 1) Type: New Regulator with Auto Shut off function for domestic LPG Cylinder2) Material: Zinc body mainly.3) Net Weight: 382 Gms4) Outlet size: 12mm5) Inlet Pressure: Kpa 6) Outlet Pressure: Kpa7) Flow: m3/hr8) Connection: 19.8mm Or 21.8mm net connector
83.B. The Flow of Gas Through Safety Gas Plus Gas enters the Safety Gas Plus directly from the cylinderGas is channeled into a chamber, where it passes the shutoff elementGas is then channeled up out of the chamber and past the gauge pinGas then exitsThe various uses of Safety Gas Plus all follow from this sequence. Importantly, the gauge pin is directly attached to the gauge, and acts as a pressure detector, which causes the gauge to show changes in gas pressure via movement in the needle.
93.C. How Safety Gas Plus Stops Major Leak The shutoff mechanism works on the Bernoulli principle. A sudden increase in gas flow (for example from the hose rupturing) changes the pressure around the shut off element, lifting it up and causing it to plug the exit to the chamber and stop the flow of gas completely.The shutoff element will stay in this position until you push down on the gauge. The gauge pin then pushes the shutoff element back down into the chamber, so resetting the Safety Gas Plus ready for normal operation.
103.D. How Safety Gas Plus detects Minor (Leak Test) The Safety Gas Plus can also be used to check for minor leaks in your gas system (from the Safety Gas Plus to the stove) by carrying out the following steps:CautionWe recommend use of LPG system after testing for leaks.Minor leak test should be conducted under the guidance of a qualified gas technician.When a leak is detected do not try to fix it yourself but have it rectified by a qualified gas technician.DO NOT under any circumstances test for leaks with an open flame.Step 1 Turn off all appliances stove, Safety Gas Plus and regulator. Turn on the tap of the Safety Gas Plus and the regulator. Depress the Safety Gas Plus gauge a few times.
11Step 2 Turn off the tap on the Safety Gas Plus while leaving the tap of the regulator on. Step 3 Now observe the needle in the gauge for 5 to 10 minutes. If there is no change in the position of the needle, then your LP gas system is fine and can be used as normal. A drop in the needle position indicates a minor leak in the system. Proceed to Step 4 to find the leak. Step 4 Using a brush, apply a soapy solution (little detergent dissolved in water) liberally to all parts of the fittings and hose of the system. Step 5 A bubble or bubbles will arise at the spot of the leak.
124. Performance 4.A. The circumstances for a leak can be Cracking of the hose due to regular wear and tearDisconnection of the hose by accidentWeakening of the hose due to spillage of food / oil and consequential deteriorationRegulator failure delivers unreduced cylinder pressureHose is burnt off due to the ignition of small leaksIf the cylinder is accidentally knocked over on its sideDamages to gas tube caused by rodents
134.B. Circumstances where Safety Gas Plus will NOT work If the leak is negligibleIf the flame at the burner of the stove extinguishesIf cylinder or stove is faultyIf leak is not large enough to create the required pressure differential
145. InstallationStep 1 Turn off Gas at all points Step 2 Depress fitting ring and remove regulator from the top of cylinder Step 3 Making sure that the tap is in closed position fit the Safety Gas Plus on to the cylinder in the same way as you would fit the regulator Step 4 Now fix the regulator to the brass nozzle of Safety Gas Plus Step 5 Make sure that the Safety Gas Plus and regulator are securely fastened. Open the taps on both Step 6 Depress the gauge a few times
157. NEW FEATURES EXTRA SECURE VALVE. INDEPENDENT GAS INDICATORE (NO NEED TO FIX REGULATOR ON SAFETY GAS PLUS TO KNOWING THE GAS AVAILABILITY).GAS SAVING.7.NEW FEATURES
16EXTRA SECURE VALVE. EXTRA SECURE VALVE NO VALVE GAS SAFETY PLUS ORDINARY SAFETY DEVICE
17ORDINARY GAS SAFETY DEVICE GAS SAFETY PLUS WITH SECURE VALVE
18INDEPENDENT GAS INDICATORE NO NEED TO FIX REGULATOR AND PIPE TO KNOW GAS AVAILABILITYGAS SAFETY PLUS
19ORDINARY GAS INDICATOR ORDINARY DEVICEIN ORDINARY GAS SAFETY DEVICE NEED TO FIX REGULATOR,PIPE AND GAS STOVE TO KNOW GAS AVAILABILITY
20GAS SAVERGAS SAFETY PLUS IS COMING WITH SECURE VALVE AND INDEPENDENT GAS INDICATOR WHICH HELP TO SAVE GAS.99.99% SATISFIED CUSTOMER.100% EFECTIVE PRODUCT.