32.Why to remove crown before access cavity A B-improve visibility&straight line access C-prevent dislodge of crown during D-false during apical preparation contact with metal part
True features of protaper A-use of SX is optional B-tapering of F1 is 0.07 C-tip end F2 is 0.25 D-made from stainless steel
What are the instruments made from NiTi A-C+ file B-lentulospiral file C-protaper D-k-flexofile E-h-file
24.Which of the following about amalgam restoration i-etching must be done at polishing stage Ii-finishing can be done using bur Iii-burnishing over margin should not be done Iv-poshing should be done in next appointment
3. The precentage og MB2 to be found in the first upper molar is A-30% B-40% C-50% D-60% E-70%
32. Its is advisable to remove crown before access cavity for endodntic A-to preserve exsiting crown B- C-better access & vision D- E-false reading of apex locator when contact with metal of the crown
5. Sequence of protaper…. 35.Irrigation to remove smear layer is…. 36.One bottle system is…. 3.What is the purpose of putting calcium hydroxide in canal btwn RCT appointment?
6.Crown down techniques i-straight line access Ii-step back part of the techniques Iii-enlargement apical preparation needed Iv-the apical prep is at 1/3 of length
34.Indication of redo RCT i-not resolve radilucency at apical over the year Ii-presence of void Iii-sign and symptoms
4. Function of EDTA in RCT A-kill bacteria B- C-smoothen canal surface D-soften debris E-decalcify dentine
33-true about piramry endo 2dary perio I Ii-healing better with both tx Iii-endo only good response
15.Presence of sinus at labial aspect of anterior teeth. The recommended method to diagnose origin of pathology A-get proper history taking B-insert GP, take radiograph C-take radiograph
28.Aesthetic factors assoc for anterior restoration i-buccal coridor Ii-contact point Iii-embrassure Iv-golden proportion A-I,ii B-I,iii C-I,iv D-I,ii,iii E-ii,iii,iv
26. Characteristics of flowable composite are i-less filler Ii-different viscosity Iii-high polymerization shrinkage Iv-suitable class I filling
17.When severely attrited teeth, which of following for adequate crown length i-electrosurgery Ii-ortho extrusion Iii-crown lengthening
essay Short notes on 1-special needs dentistry in malaysia 2-primary endo 2ndary perio 3-NiTi file 4-3 principles of restoration 5-soften custom cone technique
Pt (Male) came to clinic asking treatment for anterior teeth. On examination, there is discoloration of upper anterior. Pt had involved in Motor Vehicle Accident without injury except for gingival bleeding. Q1 : Investigation Q2 : What make pt come to clinic? Q3 : What injury did pt sustained just after the injury? Q4 : Mx?
3.Which one is true A-upper permanent 1 st molar present with 2 mesiobuccal canal B-lower 1 st permanent molar present one canal mesial and one canal distal C-lower 1 st permanent molar present with 2 canal distal and one canal mesial D-lower 2 nd permanent molar present with 2 canal mesial and one canal distal
1-main why extend porcelain to occlusal coverage A-oppose teeth had porcelain coverage B-pt request C-for aesthetic
26.Protaper F2 have following characteristics i-tapering 8% Ii-Do 0.25mm Iii-Finishing file
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.