We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byKristina McGinnis
Modified over 3 years ago
inmigrar (to immigrate)
1. It is important that immigrants immigrate legally (legalmente).
*dedicarse a (to dedicate oneself to)
2. It is a shame that politicians are not dedicating themselves to the struggle of inequality.
*elegir (e-i) (to elect)
3. It is necessary that we elect a new senator (senador).
perder (e-ie) (la elección) (to lose) (the election)
4. It is possible that Mark Udall loses the election.
influir (i-y) (to influence)
5. It is probable that minorities (minorías) influence the election.
*destrozar (to destroy)
6. It is a pity that terrorists destroy the right to live peacefully (pacíficamente).
*castigar (to punish)
7. It is impossible that the court punishes all of the combatants.
*merecer(se) (to deserve)
8. It is best that all people deserve basic (básicos) human rights.
*otorgar (to grant)
9. It is possible that the government grant amnesty (amnistía) to people under the Dream Act.
*fortalecer (to strenghten)
10. It is uncertain that we are strengthening the borders (las fronteras) against (contra) terrorists.
promulgar (una ley) (to enact) (a law)
11. It is probable that the president is enacting a law to help unaccompanied (los menores no acompañados) immigrant children.
*tener derecho a… (to have the right to…)
12. It is ridiculous that women in some countries (paises) don’t have the right to vote.
Español 3 Capítulo 7 Páginas Tema para investigar.
USA! Possible Questions which have came up in previous years.
Unaccompanied Immigrant Minors: An Overview. Background Unaccompanied Alien Child (UAC):
Goals of Good Government: 8 Principles. Natural Rights Inalienable human freedoms to life, liberty and property that government has the responsibility.
Citizenship: Being A Citizen of Canada
Index Card Activity: First- Write the word on one side, and the definition on the other. Next- assemble your cards, hole punch, and tie them together with.
Unit One Vocabulary Review
My branches job is to make sure the laws are obeyed. Our governments building is the White House. The people who make the decisions in my branch of government.
Luchar (contra) (to fight against). abusar (el poder) (to abuse power)
The President of the United States has a role in all three branches of government: he can suggest policy to Congress and he must also approve any policy.
Chapter 28.3 Democracy and Human Rights. Standards for Human Rights Human rights are basic rights that all people should enjoy, including the right to.
Essential Question: What are the similarities and differences in leadership, voting rights, and personal freedoms in Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Iran? Standard:
By Justin Easley Obama was born in August 4,1961. Then he became a senate in Illinois,after that Obama became a community organizer then Obama decided.
We have come to the conclusion that Gay Immigration should be eliminated from the United States of America. In our opinion we think that this should not.
DEMOCRACY IN SPAIN UNIT 9. The SpanishConstitutionRIGHTS We are all equal. We have the right: To be free and protected by the law. To use public services.
Achieving the American Dream. Many immigrants came to America in the 1880’s to start both a new life and to achieve the American dream. The way they chose.
Coming to America: The Rights and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship.
Barack Obama on Immigration Eva Drhlíková, Zuzana Trubačová, Julie Károva, Michal Drozd Barack Obama on Immigration.
Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship
Checks and Balances Mr. Hall. Judicial Branch INTERPRETS LAWS Legislative Branch MAKES LAWS Executive Branch CARRIES OUT LAWS Each branch of government.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.