We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMadison Lavey
Modified over 2 years ago
Culture 310 11-20
11. Juan Perón’s second wife was Eva (Evita).
12. The pyramids of the Sun and of the Moon are landmarks that can be seen in Teotihuacán. (Mexico City)
View of pyramid of the sun Avenue of the Dead View FROM pyramid of the moon
13. The Basques are people that are believed to be descendants of the ancient Iberians. They live in Northern Spain.
14. Pancho Villa led the northern revolutionary troops in the Mexican Civil War.
15. Spain joined the European Union in 1986
16. The walls of Ávila, Spain (Las murallas) were built in the 11 th century.
17. Mexicans celebrate the anniversary of the Battle of Puebla on May 5 th (el 5 de mayo)
18. The Arawaks and Caribes were tribes that Columbus and other explorers encountered in the Caribbean Islands
19.Juan Ponce de León was the famous explorer who founded San Juan, Puerto Rico.
20. The Moors took over southern Spain in the 8 th century
Addition 1’s to 20.
0 - 0.
MULT. INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
SUBTRACTING INTEGERS 1. CHANGE THE SUBTRACTION SIGN TO ADDITION
25 seconds left…...
DIVIDING INTEGERS 1. IF THE SIGNS ARE THE SAME THE ANSWER IS POSITIVE 2. IF THE SIGNS ARE DIFFERENT THE ANSWER IS NEGATIVE.
Test B, 100 Subtraction Facts
© S Haughton more than 3?
ADDING INTEGERS 1. POS. + POS. = POS. 2. NEG. + NEG. = NEG. 3. POS. + NEG. OR NEG. + POS. SUBTRACT TAKE SIGN OF BIGGER ABSOLUTE VALUE.
Cinco de Mayo What Do You Know? 1.Cinco de Mayo is celebrated each year on __________. a.May 5.
Jeopardy Q 1 Q 6 Q 11 Q 16 Q 21 Q 2 Q 7 Q 12 Q 17 Q 22 Q 3 Q 8 Q 13
MULTIPLYING MONOMIALS TIMES POLYNOMIALS (DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY)
We will resume in: 25 Minutes.
TWO STEP EQUATIONS 1. SOLVE FOR X 2. DO THE ADDITION STEP FIRST
By D. Fisher Geometric Transformations. Reflection, Rotation, or Translation 1.
Past Tense Probe. Past Tense Probe Past Tense Probe – Practice 1.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.