. Studies this matter, lacks the time but is lacks diligently.
Module 3 Plans Unit 2 We are going to walk up the Great Wall.
1. walk up, forward, look forward to, daughter, granddaughter, because, plane, sightseeing, do some sightseeing, culture, beach, sea, wife, cook. 2. look forward to Studying aims:
1 (3+1+3 minutes) 16 17 Unit 2 walk up, forward, look forward to, daughter, granddaughter, because, plane, sightseeing, do some sightseeing, culture, beach, sea, wife, cook.
Learning to learn(P16) Read and find more words.
2 ( 3 minutes) Listen to the tape and match the paragraphs with the photos. Lucy, NanjingHelen, New YorkLi, Wuhan B A C
What are you looking forward to ? Im looking forward to a birthday party.
What are you looking forward to ? Im looking forward to ….
What are you looking forward to ? Im looking forward to having a birthday party.
What are you looking forward to ? Im looking forward to v-ing…. buy a new bikedo some sightseeing visit Americavisit England fly to the moontravel by plane visit Hong Kongbe a teacher
3 (3 minutes) Read and say what they are looking forward to: Helen Li Lucy is looking forward to seeing her daughter and granddaughter Dragon Boat Festival going to Disneyland with her parents
1. look forward to + n. / v.-ing /sbs doing / He is looking forward to Dragon Boat Festival. We are looking forward to visiting Hong Kong. I am looking forward to your coming. Read and find out language points (8 minutes)
2. Im going to take the plane to Beijing because they live there. take a / the plane to = go to …by plane / on a plane They take a /the plane to Beijing. = They go to Beijing by plane /on a plane.
3. do dome sightseeing = go sightseeing do some reading do some shopping do some washing do some cleaning. do some cooking 4. like Chinese culture foreign culture foreigner : They come from foreign countries but they like Chinese culture.
5. walk up the Great Wall walk up …… walk down …… Walk up the road to the end and you can see the hospital. 6. want to make some American friends make friends (with sb) Its my pleasure to make friends with you. 7. lie on the beach and enjoy the sun and the sea. 8. stay in a hotel /
Homework Make a survey and give a report like this :Im looking forward to … and my friend is looking forward to ….
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.