Presentation on theme: "Goal Setting – SSRSB 2012. * The South Shore Regional School Board is now providing a web based employee portal for its employees. This portal will be."— Presentation transcript:
Goal Setting – SSRSB 2012
* The South Shore Regional School Board is now providing a web based employee portal for its employees. This portal will be used for: * Completion of Performance Appraisals – both summative and formative * Completion of Professional Growth Plans * Communication of significant policy changes or new policies * Other communications
* You should have received and from HR
* Go to the SSRSB website and under Staff Resources click on Employee Portal
* If first time you will go through a process of setting up your password
* Should you not have your user name or password you can click the prompt on the log- in screen * Your user name is your employee number with HR. It can be found on your pay stub. * They will an access like to set your password
* Give you three tabs to work with. * Home * Performance * & Settings
* For Goal setting click on the Performance Tab
* Click on the new goal.
* This page should appear.
* Click on the Performance tab and you should get a page listing your goals
* Click on view to see your goals in further details
* Two pdf documents are available - from the HR department of SSRSB - or