We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCharlotte Witham
Modified over 2 years ago
Click Here to Begin
1. I can ______ well. play soccer sing drive a truck clean a building
2. I can ______ well. paint a picture fix a car play a guitar paint a picture
3. I can ______ well. clean a building play soccer type on the computer drive a truck
4. I can ______ well. play soccer sing ride a horse dance
5. I can ______ well. sing paint a picture play the guitar dance
6. I can ______ well. paint a picture clean a building type on the computer sing
7. I can ______ well. dance fix a car drive a truck ride a horse
8. I can ______ well. sing drive a truck type on the computer play soccer
9. I can ______ well. play soccer fix a car type on the computer ride a horse
10. I can _______ well. ride a horse clean a building type on the computer paint a picture
11. Every day I have to _________. do my homework brush my teeth take a shower cook dinner
Cor 51 Cor 50
12. Every day I have to _________. go to work exercise take my kids to school call my friend
13. Every day I have to _________. drive my sister to work go to school take a shower do my homework
14. Every day I have to _________. drive my sister to work call my friend take my kids to school brush my teeth
15. Every day I have to _________. cook dinner do my homework take a shower take my kids to school
16. Every day I have to _________. brush my teeth call my friend go to school drive my sister to work
17. Every day I have to _________. do my homework take a shower drive my sister to work brush my teeth
18. Every day I have to _________. cook dinner take a shower call my friend exercise
19. Every day I have to _________. go to school exercise do my homework drive my sister to work
20. Every day I have to _________. exercise call my friend brush my teeth drive my sister to work
Click here for HAVE and HAS practice The end
Click Here to Begin 1. These are cheeks teeth ears eyebrows.
Click here, then read and answer the questions then read and answer the questions.
2011年上半年 我院团学工作活动图片展播 2011年8月28日.
Copyright © Action Works 2008 All Rights Reserved - Photos by David D
Break Time Remaining 10:00.
Copyright © 2012, Elsevier Inc. All rights Reserved. 1 Chapter 7 Modeling Structure with Blocks.
Clock will move after 1 minute
PP Test Review Sections 6-1 to 6-6
Select a time to count down from the clock above
Budapest University of Technology and Economics, BME , 1872
David Burdett May 11, 2004 Package Binding for WS CDL.
MaK_Full ahead loaded 1 Alarm Page Directory (F11)
Converting a Fraction to %
1 A B C
Adding Up In Chunks.
Biology 2 Plant Kingdom Identification Test Review.
EcoTherm Plus WGB-K 20 E 4,5 – 20 kW.
Let’s take a 15 minute break Please be back on time.
1.step PMIT start + initial project data input Concept Concept.
Before Between After.
: 3 00.
Solving a Sudoku Puzzle
1 hi at no doifpi me be go we of at be do go hi if me no of pi we Inorder Traversal Inorder traversal. n Visit the left subtree. n Visit the node. n Visit.
Area under curves Consider the curve y = f(x) for x [a, b] The actual area under the curve is units 2 The approximate area is the sum of areas.
Physics for Scientists & Engineers, 3rd Edition
AP STUDY SESSION 2.
Addition 1’s to 20.
2 Casa 15m Perspectiva Lateral Izquierda.
Copyright Tim Morris/St Stephen's School
Resistência dos Materiais, 5ª ed.
Development of renewable energy sources in Germany in 2011
Time and Labor Processing Day 1
1 The Royal Doulton Company The Royal Doulton Company is an English company producing tableware and collectables, dating to Operating originally.
CSE 6007 Mobile Ad Hoc Wireless Networks
famous photographer Ara Guler famous photographer ARA GULER.
Media-Monitoring Final Report April - May 2010 News.
Regression with Panel Data
& dding ubtracting ractions.
Select from the most commonly used minutes below.
1 Dr. Scott Schaefer Least Squares Curves, Rational Representations, Splines and Continuity.
Operating Systems Operating Systems - Winter 2010 Chapter 3 – Input/Output Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.