We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCaitlyn Booton
Modified about 1 year ago
1. My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine: Now hear me while I pray; Take all my guilt away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine. 1 - My Faith Looks Up to Thee Words by: Ray Palmer Music by: Lowell Mason © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 - My Faith Looks Up to Thee © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. May Thy rich grace impart Strength to my fainting heart, My zeal inspire; As Thou hast died for me, O may my love to Thee Pure, warm, and changeless be A living fire. 2 - My Faith Looks Up to Thee Words by: Ray Palmer Music by: Lowell Mason © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 - My Faith Looks Up to Thee © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. When life's dark maze I tread, And griefs around me spread, Be Thou my guide; Bid darkness turn to day, Wipe sorrow's tears away, Nor let me ever stray From Thee aside. 3 - My Faith Looks Up to Thee Words by: Ray Palmer Music by: Lowell Mason © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 - My Faith Looks Up to Thee © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
4. When ends life's transient dream, When death's cold, sullen stream Shall o'er me roll, Blest Savior, then in love, Fear and distrust remove; O bear me safe above, A ransomed soul. 4 - My Faith Looks Up to Thee Words by: Ray Palmer Music by: Lowell Mason © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 - My Faith Looks Up to Thee © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
My Faith Looks Up To Thee My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine! Now hear me while I pray, Take all my guilt away, O let me.
1-3 My faith looks up to Thee, Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine; Now hear me while I pray; Take all my sins away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
Slide show ? Call to Worship “The Longer I Serve Him” Senior Choir.
Call to Worship “There’s Something About That Name”
Lord’s Day Worship Service Pr Ho Kee How – Preacher Dn Arvind Pawa – Worship Leader Sis Ellyzabeth & Sis Sarah Lee – Pianists Please switch off your mobile.
Faith Looks to Jesus St. Peter Worship at Key to Life Saturday, March 14 th.
1. Breathe on me, Breath of God, Fill me with life anew, That I may love what Thou dost love, And do what Thou wouldst do. 1 - Breathe On Me Breath of.
1. I bring my sins to Thee, The sins I cannot count, That all may cleansed be In Thy once opened fount: I bring them, Savior, all to Thee; The burden is.
Worship Service Rev Dr Prabhudas Koshy – Preacher Dn Francis Lee – Worship Leader Sis Carmen Wong & Chu Seong Yeng – Pianists Please switch off your mobile.
1. Open my eyes, that I may see Glimpses of truth Thou hast for me; Place in my hands the wonderful key That shall unclasp, and set me free. Silently now.
Savior, Lead Me, Lest I Stray 1-3 Savior, lead me, lest I stray, (Savior, lead me, lest I stray,) Gently lead me all the way; (Gently lead me all the way;)
1. O Jesus, I have promised To serve Thee to the end; Be Thou forever near me, My Master and my Friend: I shall not fear the battle If Thou art by my side,
1. I am coming to the cross; I am poor and weak and blind; I am counting all but dross: I shall full salvation find. 1 – I Am Coming To The Cross Words:
1. Purer in heart, O God, Help me to be; May I devote my life Wholly to Thee; Watch Thou my wayward feet, Guide me with counsel sweet; Purer in heart,
Savior, Thy Dying Love Words: Sylvanus Phelps, Music: Robert Lowry, PD.
1. Closer to Thee, near to Thy side, Closer dear Lord, I would abide; Hold me in Thy embrace, 'Neath every smile of grace, Grant me, Thy child, a place,
1. I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. 1 – I am Coming, Lord Words & Music:
1. Jesus loves me! this I know, For the Bible tells me so; Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong. 1 - Jesus Loves Me Words by: Anna.
1. Savior, like a shepherd lead us: Much we need Thy tenderest care; In Thy pleasant pastures feed us, For our use Thy folds prepare: Blessed Jesus, Thou.
I’ll Live for Him My Life, my love I give to Thee, Thou Lamb of God who died for me; O may I ever faithful be, My Savior and my God.
1. My Jesus, as Thou wilt! O may Thy will be mine; Into Thy hand of love I would my all resign; Thru sorrow and thru joy, Conduct me as Thine own, And.
1. Sav - ior lead me lest I stray, Gen - tly lead me all the (1. Sav - ior lead me lest I stray, Gen - tly way; I am safe when by Thy side, lead me all.
1. Jesus, lover of my soul, Let me to Thy bosom fly, While the nearer waters roll, While the tempest still is high; Hide me, O my Savior, hide, Till the.
1. I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow Me." 1 - Where He Leads Me I Will Follow Words by: E. W. Blandly Music by: J. S. Norris.
1. Sweet is the promise, "I will not forget thee;" Nothing can molest or turn my soul away; Even though the night be dark within the valley, Just beyond.
Hold Us Together Your Name WELCOME AND ANNOUNCEMENTS.
I am thine, O Lord, I have heard thy voice, and it told thy love to me; but I long to rise in the arms of faith and be closer drawn to thee.
Looking To Thee 1-6 Looking to Thee from day to day, Trusting Thy grace along the way, Knowing that Thou wilt safely keep all that is Thine; Sure of Thy.
Jesus Loves Me 1-3 Jesus loves me! this I know, For the Bible tells me so; Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves.
1. There is a fountain filled with blood, Drawn from Immanuel's veins; And sinners, plunged beneath that flood, Lose all their guilty stains. Lose all.
1. Nearer, Still nearer, close to Thy heart, Draw me, my Savior, so precious Thou art; Fold me, O fold me close to Thy breast, Shelter me safe in that.
1. Jesus calls us" o'er the tumult Of our life's wild restless sea, Day by day His sweet voice soundeth, Saying, "Christian, follow me." 1 - Jesus Calls.
1. More like the Master I would ever be, More of His meekness more humility; More zeal to labor, more courage to be true, More consecration for work He.
1. My God, my Father, though I stray Far from my home, on life's rough way, O teach me from my heart to say, "Thy will be done!" 1 – My God, My Father,
Behold The Lamb Of God Behold the Lamb of God! O Thou for sinners slain, Let it not be in vain That Thou hast died. Thee for my Savior let me take, My.
L ORD, I lift my soul to thee, O my God, I trust thy might; let not foes exult o’er me, shame me not before their sight. Yea, may none be put to shame,
1. There's a fountain free, 'tis for you and me: Let us haste, O, haste to its brink; 'Tis the fount of love from the Source above, And He bids us all.
Thru sorrow and thru joy, Conduct me as Thine own,
O Sacred Head, Now Wounded Bernard of Clairvaux, PASSION CHORALE Trinity Hymnal #247 CCLI #
1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, Nearer to Thee! Even though it be a cross That raiseth me; Still all my song shall be, Nearer, my God, to Thee, Nearer to Thee.
Grace! ‘tis a charming sound Harmonious to the ear Heaven with the echo shall resound And all the earth shall hear.
Jesus, my strength, my hope, On thee I cast my care, With humble confidence look up, And know thou hear'st my prayer. Give me on thee to wait, Till I.
#193 Jesus Paid It All I hear the Savior say, “Thy strength indeed is small! Child of weakness watch and pray, Find in me thine all in all.” #193 Jesus.
Revive Us Again We praise Thee, O God! For the Son of Thy love, For Jesus Who died, And is now gone above. We praise Thee, O God! For Thy Spirit of light,
Jesus, I My Cross Have Taken If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. Mark 8:34 Hnery F. Lyte 1824 HYFRYDOL.
St. Peter Worship at Key to Life Saturday, March 19 th We are justified through faith.
1. The great Physician now is near, The sympathizing Jesus; He speaks the drooping heart to cheer: O hear the voice of Jesus. 1 – The Great Physician Words:
1. When peace like a river attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, "It is well, it is well with.
Lang Reunion June 12, MORNING MUSIC Would you be free from the burden of sin? There's pow'r in the blood, pow'r in the blood; Would you o'er evil.
O Jesus, I Have Promised Words by John E. Bode Music by Arthur H. Mann Words and Music public domain 501.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.