We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byVanessa Madden
Modified over 3 years ago
English resources for learning 1. cd: ( ) ( ) 2. : ( ) ( )
1. Printable Books for Early to Fluent Readers http://www.enchantedlearning.com/books/ 2.DLTK http://www.dltk-kids.com/ 3.Kizclub http://www.kizclub.com/phonicsactivities.htm 4. http://web.pts.org.tw/~web02/education/03pag e-e12.htm
1. http://www.liveabc.com/site/Online_Store/re source/p_dictionary/dict_dex.asp 2. http://www.shuifeng.net/Dic/EnglishDic.Asp
1. http://mail.lsps.tp.edu.tw/~gsyan/works/flash/s pelling/spelling.swf 2. letterella http://www.tvokids.com/games/letterella
youtube 1.Mr Booma. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QyrW2Nn pgE&feature=player_embedded 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxRiKBI2 0E 301,302,303,304,305,306,307 104,105,106,107 401,402
youtube 3. between the lions http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query =between+the+lions&aq=f 4. nursery rhymes http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query =nursery+rhymes&aq=f 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KncLm2R Gc-4
youtube 1. flashcards http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query =flashcards&aq=f 2.sight words http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9OPt- eAE_I&feature=related 3.dolsch words http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query =dolsch+words&aq=f
1. http://www.toonsup.com/ 2.storybooks http://www.lil-fingers.com/storybooks/index.php 3.storybird http://storybird.com/
1. eslvideo http://www.eslvideo.com/esl_video_quiz_inter mediate.php?id=3152&pagenum=3 2.fairy tales http://www.andersenfairytales.com/en/main 3. pbskids( U.S. only) http://pbskids.org/lions/stories/ 4.
1. pbskids1. pbskids http://pbskids.org/whiteboard/http://pbskids.org/whiteboard/ 2.scholastic2.scholastic http://teacher.scholastic.com/whiteboards/languagearts.htm?lnkid=TNav:TR:Interactive%20 Whiteboard&ESP=TR/ib//acq/interactive_WB_tnav_TR///nav/txtl////http://teacher.scholastic.com/whiteboards/languagearts.htm?lnkid=TNav:TR:Interactive%20 Whiteboard&ESP=TR/ib//acq/interactive_WB_tnav_TR///nav/txtl//// http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bll/index.htmhttp://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bll/index.htm 3. colors and numbers3. colors and numbers http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/preschool/preschool.htmhttp://www.sheppardsoftware.com/preschool/preschool.htm
1. bingo cards1. bingo cards http://www.freedownload3.com/software/ Picture_Bingo_Card_Maker.htmlhttp://www.freedownload3.com/software/ Picture_Bingo_Card_Maker.html 2.2. 3.3.
Anthony, Alfred, Aaron, Adam, Brian, Chris Amber, Angela, Betty,Alina, Ashley, Christy : : : : Anthony, Adam, Aaron, Alfred, Brian, Ashley, Alina, Christy, Chris, : : : :
1.moviemaker1.moviemaker http://www.dvolver.com/moviemaker/ma ke.htmlhttp://www.dvolver.com/moviemaker/ma ke.html 2.ePals2.ePals http://www.epals.com/http://www.epals.com/
1.write and think1.write and think http://www.readwritethink.org/files/resou rces/interactives/in_the_bag/index.htmlhttp://www.readwritethink.org/files/resou rces/interactives/in_the_bag/index.html 2.2. http://members.shaw.ca/primarysuccessid eas/http://members.shaw.ca/primarysuccessid eas/ 3.3.
1. englishavenue1. englishavenue http://englishavenue.com/view_lesson_pd f.php?id=550http://englishavenue.com/view_lesson_pd f.php?id=550 2.2.
1. BBC1. BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/fimbles/http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/fimbles/ ww.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/fimbles/songs/ww.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/fimbles/songs/ 2.2. 3.3. 4.4.
1. BBC http://www.shenet.org/district/shentrac/oldwebsite/Curriculumdevelopment/K2ELA/K2InteractiveLangActivities.htm 2. LyricsTraining http://www.lyricstraining.com/index.php listening
phonetics 1.uiowa http://www.uiowa.edu/~acadtech/phonetics/ 2. 26 http://w6.loxa.com.tw/sammiwago/phonics/alp habet_phonics.swf
phonetics 1.easy phonics http://etoe.mlc.edu.tw/materialf/8792/index.ht ml 2. http://english.tcc.edu.tw/english/download.htm l
speaking speaking 1. voicethread1. voicethread http://voicethread.com/http://voicethread.com/ 2. Free English Speaking Book2. Free English Speaking Book http://www.fileguru.com/apps/free_englis h_speaking_bookhttp://www.fileguru.com/apps/free_englis h_speaking_book
ICT for ECE and 1st level Primary. THE 3 PIGS LISTEN TO THE STORY &mid=B78FF672BBF5315D1A72B78FF672BBF5315.
Interesting & Intelligent Internet Activities… …and they’re are all FREE! Online Activities.
Jan Coley Pat Wilder Jefferson County Schools
TECHNOLOGY IDEAS FOR THE FL CLASSROOM Sandra Seiler, Foreign Language Teacher The John Carroll School.
Teaching English Using Nursery Rhymes and Songs Randy P. Lachney December 30 th 2009.
Powerpoint Templates Page 1 Cooking Fun Day Camp Kei Wa Primary School (Kowloon Tong)
Preparing Language Proficiency Tests with Online Resources (1) TOEIC SLC 2012F.
The Internet and Young Learners Alicja Wujec Kaczmarek MODN September 2011.
Useful K-6 resources Term Lena Arena ICT Consultant K
Linda Downs Floresville ISD K-12 Databases Program Complete TEKS aligned lesson plans.
. A Comparison Between Cold stone and Häagen-Dazs A Comparison Between Cold stone and Häagen-Dazs.
Marquia McKinsey EDUC 517 Summer 2015 Teachers Parents Kids Administrators And more…
ICT in Teaching and Learning Lena Arena ICT Consultant K
Katie Rice SST ILA. K-G1.0.1 Recognize that maps and globes represent real places.
Projects in the Technology Rich Classroom Irving Elementary Teachers Wichita, Kansas.
Quiz this Friday on Chapter 1.2 – What is a force? motion acceleration Force unbalanced force balanced force net force newton (unit of force)
Comprehensive Curriculum + Technology = a Pur-r-r-fect Combination LACUE Spring, 2006 Rapides Parish Instructional Technology Facilitators Terri Carpenter.
Year 2 Writing Workshop. English What do your children learn? Taught every year. Assessed at the end of each key stage. Phonics - letters and sounds becoming.
ALUMNA: YANELI DEL JESÚS SIERRA CANOENGLISH COURSE.
OPEN HOUSE Ms. Thomas and Ms. May’s 2 nd Grade Class April 26, 2012.
Creative ICT Ideas for use in the primary classroom Browse by Curriculum Area Browse by SoftwareBrowse by ICT Equipment Browse by Year Group Have you ever.
Free Interactive K-2 Writing & Spelling Websites By: Kristy Taxson.
Integrating ICT into Teaching and Learning K-6 – Term 3, 2008 Lena Arena ICT Consultant K-12, Sydney Region
中文通 ChinesePad Learn Chinese on iPad – Fun, Easy and Fast Frank Su Co-founder & CEO.
Podcasting What is a podcast? –Podcasting, a word formed by combining the name of Apple's "iPod" and "broadcasting", is a method of publishing files to.
How to use the Internet in the EFL classroom MA lecture 19 November 2010.
AUTHORING TOOLS A teachers DIY kit Marcin Kudła. Authoring tools – the basics AT enable you to create your own teaching materials for FREE AT can have.
9uMbE-BY&feature=player_embedded Could the fact that China won the most gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympics be.
MODERN TEACHING TECHNOLOGY. 10 Cool Ideas: 1.Texting or typing 2. Sound 3.Video 4. Maps 5.Dropboxing 6.Whiteboards 7. Flashcards Vote Clickers Emergent.
P (persuade) I (inform) E (entertain) S (share feelings)
ICT to Support the Teaching of Fractions ict-to-support-teaching-of-fractions ict-to-support-teaching-of-fractions.
Listen to Reading Cloverleaf Elementary School September 24, 2013.
QR Codes What are They? How Can They Be Use in the Library Setting? Joanne Christensen 11/12.
Prepared by Resource Teachers Sandra, Sharyn, Kerry-Ann & Mary.
1 Table of contents Theme (valentines day) The goal of my research How do i intend to use these sites? 4 interesting web sites Some slides describing.
Provides educational songs for teaching all subjects.
Phonics Chawson First School October 2012.
Online resources Rachel Hawkes Interactive resources to use as you teach (Flash, video etc.) Resources to download to use (PowerPoint, Word, Pdf etc.)
Sofija Ljiljak-Vukajlović & Jovana Popović Tom & Emma School of English, Belgrade 8th ELTA IATEFL Conference, 7/5/2010, Belgrade.
Santas New Suit Mrs. Claus needs your help!! November 30 Dear Students, I've made a terrible mistake! I was cleaning Santa's suit and getting him all ready.
Curriculum-podcasting.pbwiki.com. Technology Mentor School District 15 o 280 educators o 3500 students 13 schools 3 alternate school sites A Little Background…
Integrating Technology into Readers Workshop By: Susan Minton Spout Springs School of Enrichment Hall County School System.
Weclome to Fourth Grade! Math Reading The following are links to math websites that can be used to reinforce the math concepts that we’ll learn this.
Using 21st Century Tools to Teach 21st Century Skills.
So Little Time, So Many Needs How Technology Can Help Differentiate.
Mp3 players and iPods in Education techlahore.wordpress.com/.../ Haley MacKenzie & Denise Turner.
Ways to encourage your child to read. “Ways to Encourage Your Child to Read” is a parent workshop which offers ways to help parents to connect the home.
The Alphabet Song Alphabet lyrics & video clips in French, Spanish and German Alphabet guides are also available in several languages (audio only) at this.
THE NUMBERS FROM 10 TO 20. GUARDIAN ANGEL PRAYER Angel of God, my guardian dear, To whom God's love commits me here; Watch over me throughout the night,
Year 1 Writing Workshop. English What do your children learn? Taught every year. Assessed at the end of each key stage. Phonics - letters and sounds becoming.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.