Presentation on theme: "9 THINGS EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WON'T DO PREPARED BY: BURBUQE KAPROLLI HAMZAI."— Presentation transcript:
9 THINGS EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WON'T DO PREPARED BY: BURBUQE KAPROLLI HAMZAI
WHAT WAS THE ARTICLE ABOUT? The article I red was about Emotionally Intelligent People, how they control their lives and what they won’t do. How would they deal with people, manage the stress and succeed in fulfilling their aims. Authors Company: “Talented smart people” tested more than one million people. The author came back on what this people do to keep themselves: CCC (calm, content and under control). There were suggested nine things what Emotionally Intelligent People won’t do: They Won’t Let Anyone Limit Their Joy They Won’t Forget They Won’t Die in the Fight They Won’t Prioritize Perfection They Won’t Live in the Past They Won’t Dwell on Problems They Won’t Hang Around Negative People They Won’t Hold Grudges They Won’t Say Yes Unless They Really Want To
1. THEY WON’T LET ANYONE LIMIT THEIR JOY EIP feel good about what they have done. They never care about what other people think of them, that’s why according to them, you don’t have to compare yourself with the others. You are never that good or bad as people say you are. Ex. If you do something and you are happy about it, EIP won’t destroy it no matter what other people think about them.
2. THEY WON’T FORGET EIP will forgive but not forget. They will not disturb themselves, but they will protect from future harm. They will not forget what happened to them, but they will focus more on the future so will not be harmed again.
3. THEY WON’T DIE IN THE FIGHT EIP will chose the right time for the battle, for them is more important to live than to dye.
4. THEY WON’T PRIORITIZE PERFECTION Perfection is not the target of EIP, because according to them, it doesn’t exists. If you spend more time on thinking for perfection, it means you will focus more on what you should have done differently, instead of enjoying.
5. THEY WON’T LIVE IN THE PAST According to EIN, success lies in the ability of rising in the face of failure. They can’t do it by leaving in the past.
6. THEY WON’T DWELL ON PROBLEMS Thinking of the problem will create you negative emotions and stress. Thinking of the solution is what EIP think of.
7. THEY WON’T HANG AROUND NEGATIVE PEOPLE Complainers care more about the problem and not the solution. They want you to join their party so they will feel better about themselves. What EIP suggest is limit and distance. By thinking of limits, you should ask complainer how they will fix the problem. By the end, negative people will quite down or redirect the conversation in productive direction.
8. THEY WON’T HOLD GRUDGES Holding onto a grudge will coast you stress. According to researchers at Emory University, stress contributes to high blood pressure and heart disease. Avoiding stress will make you feel better and healthier.
9. THEY WON’T SAY YES UNLESS THEY REALLY WANT TO EIP will won’t say YES unless they really want to. Researchers at the University of California in San Francisco came into an ending: the difficult is for you to say No, the more stress and depression you experience. EIP avoid to say I don’t think I can or I am not certain.
CONCLUSION As for the end, I can say that the article helps you understand more the way how EIP face our everyday life experience. According to them, they are more important than others opinion. They work hard to succeed, and if they do so, they are proud of themselves. It is not easy to avoid negative people and manage the stress but EIP have different techniques on doing so.