Presentation on theme: " 1)T ext can be searchable, except for the image file."— Presentation transcript:
1)T ext can be searchable, except for the image file.
2) Small footprint (approximately 1,000 average e- books can be stored on a CD or USB stick).
3) Digital books can be read in low light, even in total darkness.
4)Economical and environmentally friendly as they reduce the consumption of paper and ink
5) Do not wear out over time.
6) Content of digital books can be interactive ie it can be added to various software solutions, videos, tables, quizzes, polls, which allow the user to interaction and better understanding of the content.
7) Because of the low cost production and distribution of digital books has made publishing and book publishing possible and ordinary people as in the case of printed books, and the control of the publisher,state and could not be
1)May be incompatible with the new hardware and software (eg books in Flash or Microsoft Silverlight.).
2)Requires attention in handling and storing documents to avoid losing data.
3)Program can disable printing.
4)Some users who have vision problems prefer paper instead of a computer screen.
5)Its use can cause problems for people who are not accustomed to working with computers.
1)Can be read in different places.
2)Robust and durable.
3)Can be read and when it is damaged.
4)Does not require a power source like a computer.
5)Has a higher collection value (eg, first editions, signed books).
1)Can not be read in the dark.
2)Take up much room, are heavy to carry (especially when traveling).
3)Environmentally questionable because of them use large quantities of paper.
4)Preemption because their prices are determined by the interests of publishers and the state.
5)Because of the high cost of printing and distributing publishing printed books is sometimes impossible or difficult in mission.