We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBrandon Ford
Modified over 5 years ago
X Y 1. Forces Table/Ramp Earth Fe on b Fe on b x Fe on b y Ft on b Fx = Fe on b x Fy = Fe on by + Ft on b
X Y 2. Forces Table/Ramp Earth Friction Fe on b F e on bx F e on by F t on b F x =F e on bx + F fr on b F y =F e on by + F t on b F fr on b
3. Forces String 1 (Top) String 2 (Side) Earth Fe on b F s1 on by F s1 on bx F s1 on b F s2 on b F x =F s1 on bx + F s2 on b F y =F e on b + F s1 on by y x
4. Forces String 1 (Left) String 2 (Right) Earth Fe on b F s1 on by F s1 on bx F s1 on b F s2 on bx F x =F s1 on bx + F s2 on bx F y =F e on b + F s1 on by + F s2 on by y x F s2 on b F s2 on by
X Y 5. Forces Board Earth String Fe on b F e on bx F e on by F b on b F x =F e on bx + F s on b F y =F e on by + F b on b F s on b
X Y 6. Forces Table Earth Shelf Fe on b F e on bx F e on by F t on b F x =F e on bx + F s on b F y =F e on by + F t on b F s on b
7. Forces Handle Earth Ground Friction(?) Fe on b F h on by F h on bx F h on b F fr on b F x =F h on bx + F fr on b F y =F e on b + F g on b + F h on by y x F g on b
8. Forces Handle Earth Table Friction(?) Fe on b F h on by F h on bx F h on b F fr on b F x =F h on bx + F fr on b F y =F e on b + F h on by + F t on by y x Ft on b
9. Forces Earth Fe on b F x =0 F y =F e on b y x
10. Picture from problem #2 would produce this force diagram.
S0 S1 S2 S J Trellis Diagram.
Chapter 5 by Robert MacKay. Newtons Law of Action Reaction (3rd Law) You can not touch without being touched For every action force there is and equal.
5.2 Properties of Parabolas
September 24 AP physics. Exam retake… October 1 In: A 20 kg box is pushed 10 meters across a floor with a coefficient of friction of.5 with a force of.
Kinetic Energy and Work
N = 3 1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 3d n = 2 n = 1.
Q5.1 A car engine is suspended from a chain linked at O to two other chains. Which of the following forces should be included in the free-body diagram.
Homework on forces that involve friction
Conservative and non-conservative Forces Conservative forces – have the following properties: 1.Work done by a conservative force on a particle moving.
Q4.1 You are standing at rest and begin to walk forward. What force pushes you forward? 1. the force of your feet on your ground 2. the force of your acceleration.
No Strings Attached: Normal Forces, Force Vectors, Strings, Springs and Pulleys Chapter Important Vocabulary: Normal Force Contact Force Tension.
AP Physics C Multiple Choice Dynamics.
Statics Worksheet Solutions
5.2 Using Machines.
Free Particle Model Inertia,Interactions 1-D & 2-D Units IV & VI.
Force Scenario Solutions
Second Quarterly Assessment 8th Grade Science
Section 3.6 Quadratic Equations Objectives
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.