Presentation on theme: "Made by Kulakov Danil, 9A. Built in 1847 Architect: August Stuler Features: The west facade has three sandstone statues, made by sculptor Wilhelm Stürmer:"— Presentation transcript:
Built in 1847 Architect: August Stuler Features: The west facade has three sandstone statues, made by sculptor Wilhelm Stürmer: king Ottokar II, Frederick I of Prussia and Duke Albert. Was damaged during the Second World War. Renovated in June in 2005. Location: The middle of the Litovskey Val st.
Built in 1855 Architect: August Shtuler Features: The gate consists of only one passage of about four meters wide. On both sides of the passage three casemates are located, so the gate in total has seven openings. Reliefs of the Prussian generals Gerhard von Scharnhorst and August Neidhardt von Gneisenau decorate the main arch. Location: At the intersection of Chernyakhovskogo street and Alexander Nevsky street, near the Vasilevskiy square and the Kaliningrad Amber Museum.
Built in 1657 Architect: August Shtuler Features: Sculptures of Field Marshal Hermann von Boyen (1771-1848) and Lieutenant-General Ernst von Aster (1778- 1855) decorate the gate. Now, the Brandenburg Gate is the only gate of the still existing gates of Kaliningrad that performs its original transport function. The structure has been restored and is protected by the state as an architectural monument. Loocation:The gate is located on Bagration Street and is the only gate of Kaliningrad still in use for the intended purpose
Built in 1866-1869 Architect: Ludwig von Aster Features: Through these gates passed the railway leading to Pillau (now - Baltiisk). After the fortifications of the city center were removed from the former shaft was built street Doychordenring (now - Guards Avenue). Location: Under the Guards Avenue
Built in XVII century, rebuilt in 1866 Architect: Ludwig von Aster Features: The gate were rebuilt in brick gothic style. In the XIX century Attack Gate passes only pedestrians, and were less relative to the rest of the city gates (for example, a poor architectural design). Location: Located on the south-west corner of the Guards Avenue and Highland Street, near the monument to 1,200 guardsmen.
Built in 1862 Architect: Unknown (but sometimes they say that it was August Stuler) Features:Now there is The Museum of Friedland gates, which founded by Alexander G. Novick. Originally the museum was in fact private and had no official status. In 2002 alone, the museum was formally established order of the Director of the South Park. Now The Museum of Friedland Gate is the only municipal museum in Kaliningrad, the exposition is devoted to the history of pre- war Königsberg. Location: Located at the intersection of Prospect Kalinina and streets Dzerzhinsky.
Built in 1855-1860 Arcitect: Unknown Features: It replaced an earlier version which was erected during the construction of the first city walls of Königsberg at the beginning of 17th century. After World War II, the gate was used as a warehouse, which it remained until 2006. The gate is protected as a monument by the Russian federal government. Location: Corner of Litovsky Val st. and Moskow Avenue