LIKES Speaking Using body language Acting Foreign languages Listening Playing the guitar Talking on the phone Reading SMS, books, websites Computer, e-mails, chatting on the Internet, skype Singing Actions Smile and humor Thankfulness Forgiveness Watching
DISLIKES ABUSING Etiquette (good manners) Principles of ethics Forgiveness Cordiality Tact diplomacy in dealing with other people Honour Humanity Empathy Assertivity oneself Confidence Assertivity personal profit above general well-being Friendship
2. About our adults 1. Interview with our headmistress, Paedr. Mária Čačková,52: Click here to play Interview with our headmistress
2. Interview with our school chaplain, Marcel Puškáš,34: Click here to play Interview with school chaplain.
3. Interview with our career adviser & geography teacher, Marta Bačinská,27: Click to play Interview with our career adviser
4. Interview with our janitor Gejza Fečojáger, 58 : Do you like our school? Yes, I do. It has very high level of education and there is a very good team of teachers and children. We are like a big family here. Have you ever raised your voise at us? I don´t like raising voice, a good word is over gold. Do you use mobile phone? Yes, I do, I send text messages, too. And what about computer? In my job I don´t need it. Sometimes I watch TV. Thank for your interview
5. Interview with our charwomen, Anna Dorková, 52: How did you communicate when you were in our age? We were talking, singing acting much more than today. Radio was the source of information for us and drummer was drumming the news in the villages. Do you communicate in dialect? Sometimes. I come from Kojsov, near Kosice. Do you speak any foreign languages? Russian and German, a little. Do you send postcards? Yes, especially before Christmas. In the past we sent telegrams, too. What do you think about clothing and hairstyle of our pupils They are OK, but some of the children look a bit weird and behavea bit wierd. Thank for your interview.
3. Communication in the future The future is already here!!! and is entertaining!!!
4. Conclusions Our class projects We have learnt a lot about the topic thanks to project.
What’s special in communication in our school Accent on personal contact Using body language Acting musical about St. Paul New school subject (Let us know 7 live) Holy services, Pilgrimages, Rosaries, Confessions, Litanies A lot of school and afterschool activites Not tradicional (parents’ meetings, pupils & teachers’ term meetings) Informal speech (in medical corner, chaplain office, chappel) Singing choir ICT Face to face Trips Excursions Disco Academies Foreign languages Feedback
Thank you for attention Script Pupils of 8 B &8 A Production Pavol Tóth & pupils of 8 B & 8A class Starring Kristína Šeligová Martina Výrostková Zuzana Smoklová Zuzana Adamjaková Radovana Stratilová Matej Mikloš Dávid Lúkáč Maroš Terefenko Michal Makara Jozef Mlynarič The End